Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Word Association
Lemon fresh
-
Congratulations B.L. Davenport
Congrats B.L, I know you'll were that Fan Of The Month crown well!
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis laughes "It won't..I can bring both girls to there knees and they won't know what hit them"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Everyone doing okay?" (I'm going to church tonight with Scott...so I'll be off and about 6:50..but of course your an hour ahead of Texas)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos just hugged her "Its over"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLD glared at the two and left
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos smiled "And I don't doubt you"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "E-Enos calm down...LD please leave"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy then said "LD I am not going back you and I don't care what you say!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "If you want to go home..I won't stop you"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos smiled "What are you thinking about now?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said knowing this was LD "Get out of here"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "Yeah...why let an injury slow me down?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos smiled "Readin' comic books"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos hugs her "And your the only one I love too and I don't care what LD is here for"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "What do you mean?" Daisy knew he wasn't mad just confused
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled a little
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "Why are you so afraid of me seeing him?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Really?"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
As they did that Daisy and Enos came in and Daisy said "Hey Kathy..I'll be your brides maid"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "I do..can we go home please?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "But with you...I can live through it all"
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis said "I don't need any of it Mick"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)