Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Yes, unfortunately it's true. Cooter's Place confirmed it on their Facebook page. He was scheduled for appearances. Yesterday, they said the appearances would need to be rescheduled. Today, they posted the news of his passing.
  2. I was not expecting a punch to the gut today, but here it is. Rick was such a kind man. Made me feel right at home on the reunion sets. We had some great conversations. He loved to talk about his son. He was always a class act whenever we visited him at events.
  3. What are your favorite Dukes of Hazzard collectibles/memorabilia? Do you have a plethora of General Lees? Are autographed photos among your prized possessions? We want to see what Dukes of Hazzard treasures you've collected over the years.
  4. These remind me of when I first got into Dukes and was drawing the General.
  5. Rosco was a baaaaaaaaaaaad influence on me.
  6. Please do not post the same thing in multiple topics. Pick the topic best suited for your post and post it there. Duplicate posts just make the forums messy and harder to find things. I don't know about @HossC, but I hate cleaning.
  7. Happy Birthday, Roger!
  8. Too Many Roscoes might just be my favorite. I may be a little biased. But Rosco-centric episodes always rank high on my list.
  9. If you haven't noticed, we have a new clubs section. There's a Boar's Nest there, created by @Tom Duke. Stop on by and pull up a chair.
  10. I think Jimmie's and Denver's scenes together in "Ghost" really had an impact. Larry Franks (DukesCollector.com) called it in the first round.
  11. I counted votes across all HazzardNet's social media accounts and here.
  12. My parents were married 67 years, just a few months shy of 68 years when dad passed. They got married at 19 (mom) and 21 (dad). I've been married almost 23 years. My oldest sister celebrates anniversary #32 this year and my other sister will celebrate #26 later this year. So, my advice would be to find someone who's been married a long time and get advice from them! Because whatever my mom and dad were doing right, it seemed to rub off on us kids. My mom always told me that the key to a long marriage was.... 2 tv sets. And for the record, all of us kids have more than 1 tv set.
  13. I'm letting you guys know first, one of the benefits of being a member of this forum. This contest was so close. The winner won by ONE vote. And your winner for best Dukes of Hazzard episode is.... "The Ghost of the General Lee"! Thank you all for voting. If you want me to do this again, leave suggestions on what we should vote on next time.
  14. Nedra Volz would be the oldest and Sorrell would not be 100. I know this without looking because I regularly schedule social media posts about cast birthdays.
  15. Happy heavenly birthday, Peggy! It's my mom and nephew's birthdays today too!
  16. Dad instilled a love of cars in me. He used to take me to cruisin' 50's night in high school and when I was little we went to the Harrah's Auto Museum in Sparks, NV on vacation. That was a treat. Dad had dementia for his last years, but my brother and I managed to get him to the Palos Verdes Concours d'Elegance and the Petersen Automotive Museum a few years ago. We had a blast, made some great memories, and took lots of photos.
  17. It's kind of amusing. Whenever dad would talk about our Irish roots, he'd mention County Cork. Turns out that his ancestors living in County Cork were mostly Scottish. 🤣
  18. I love the "idea" of having a classic car. After seeing what my brother went through in high school with his '63 T-Bird, I enjoy seeing other peoples' classic cars. That's not meant in any way to discourage, just to make it clear it's a pretty big commitment in time, money, blood, sweat, and tears.
  19. Welcome, Tom! Hope you enjoy it here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.