Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree once again
-
fanfic idea
I agree i1976. Bo J. does have a definate talent for writing. I think I have read some of yours too...at least your display name on here sounds familiar..I dont remember if I commented on them or not...I'm Jordyn D. on there so if I did thats who it would be under.
-
Duke or Dupe
Billy Burgett Dan's Auto Supply Boy's Best Friend
-
Christmas comes to CMT
December 20th 2:00pm EST Chistmas Comes to Willow Creek on CMT....yup I think they are getting the hints
-
fanfic idea
Gee Ani/Bo James...you're famous. I've never counted my pages on ffnet just words per chapter and usually it's about 1200words/chapter for mine.
-
Hows About a nice old Hazzard get together?
If my computer let me chat on this site I would love to...unfortunately it does not. BoJames in England will be up...BoJames has adjusted well to EST thanks to me:)
-
Hello
Hello! Or should I say bonjour? Cava? (My keyboard wont let me do the little thingies on the c but you know what I mean:)) Je parle un peu de francais. I taught High School French for one year. I just hope I said that right and did not just say something embarrassing! Anyways...welcome:)
-
The Graham Norton Show!
Awwwwww and to think I have been given chocolate by the same person who gave John Tom and Cathy chocolate Awwwww I feel so special... So happy for you.
-
Dukes on CMT & Nip/Tuck
Good news...good news... CMT will be doing 3 mini Duke marathons this week! December 9th 5-11pm EST December 11 8pm-1amEST December 14 5pm-9pmEST Maybe they are taking the hints!
-
Duke or Dupe
Bib Tucker Sutter's Creek Mount Hickory Highway I think anyway... and FRIENDLY Competition?! Hear that BL? Stop pulling my hair!!!!
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
Doc Ronald L Carney Old Mill Lane Holly Comfurt
-
Duke or Dupe
Again, I agree
-
Duke or Dupe
Yeah...I agree too
-
fanfic idea
Roger, you should try it. Everybody's doing it...LOL I rarely create outside characters for mine...well except my bad guys... If you';d ever like to read them PM me and I will give you the link...
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
Uncle Charlie's Upholstering Spencer Creek Close Call for Daisy
-
Duke or Dupe
McCall Farm Sand Ridge Road Indian Springs
-
Duke or Dupe
J.D. Hogg Painting Company Rock River Road Miss Tri-Counties
-
Duke or Dupe
jill dodson hazzard dam cottondale
-
Duke or Dupe
I have no clue Two Step Thompson In and Out Diner Peach Tree Road
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
Hogg's Auto Paint Shop Hard Labor Creek Rocky Top
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread