Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Duke or Dupe
My cousin...alway so quick defend my honor.... Hazzard County Feed and Grain (Dairy queen is mentioned in the Reunion Episode-Enos offers to take Daisy there) Dragonfly Swamp Pine Ridge Tractor Sales
-
Duke or Dupe
*hides head in shame* I honestly didn't copy...the more I thought about it...it seemed right...but...if you have doubt dont count it...I dont mind...I aint copying this time either...but I do agree... gussie peabody willet creek take this job and shove it
-
Duke or Dupe
You know what...I just looked at my answer and realized I changed my mind since I posted....so can I change my answer???? My REAL answer is briarwood junction sheriff big ed little gary bulter law office Yeah that's my answer...I think...LOL
-
Who's better Bo or Luke?
Agreed
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
Golly I aint sure at all....I think Im about to fall off my mountain:( Briarpatch City Sheriff Big Ed Little Gary Butler Law Office
-
Dukes on CMT & Nip/Tuck
On November 28th CMT will be doing a mini Dukes marathon. It will be from 6:00-11:00pm ET. I suggest we all watch it and boost the ratings...ratings do talk after all...maybe they will take the hint and bring back the show. Also, hot off the press: John's episodes of Nip/Tuck (yes there will be several) begin on the 27th on Fox. Should be interesting... John is all over the place tv-wise the next few weeks... Felicity on Hallmark, Snowday on TBS, TV Watercolor on TVGN.....a great start to the holidays:)
-
Duke or Dupe
Are you threatening me Roger?! Ha ha. I'll have Rosco cuff ya an stuff ya!!! Only positive about one.... Snake Harmon Running Spring Rimfire Ridge
-
Who's better Bo or Luke?
BoJames has got ya all fooled.... no not really (love ya cousin) I agree and John would agree too I think. Tom is naturally more athletic...if you watch them run it really shows. I think it was at Dukesfest last year that John admitted that he runs like a duck and if you watch, he kind of does. (sorry John...hehe) Tom looks like a sprinter...John...looks like someone with a pebble in his boot.... As far as the fighting...well again...I guess John is a "lover" not a "fighter"... Tom has the demeanor about him that when he fights you get the feeling that he has had a bar fight or two of his own before...John's seems more of an act.
-
Duke or Dupe
Bo you just love to show me up dontcha...*sticking out tongue at him* I seem to be off my mark right now.... maybe I shouldnt even try this one.. Mama's Don't let your Babies Grow up to be Cowboys Tyler Crystal Lake
-
Luke's Black Eye
Awwww....one word for that....in my best E.T. voice with a red finger (most likely from all the typing): OUUUUUUUUUUCH
-
Daisy Caps 11/13/07
*sighs dreamily* Lucky ducky... You'll have such a good time:) Wish I was comin' with you....
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke nodded with a smile.
-
Duke or Dupe
Old Man Hostettler Truck Road to Capitol City Caleb Duke all them bein purely guesses
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke swallowed and nodded. "Would be nice."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke nodded a little. "If we wouldn't be a bother..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke sighed oftly. The last thing he wanted to do was make Bo feel guilty or make him feel like he had to include Luke with his plans with Troy. It was supposed to be father/son time after all...not father/son/cousin/niece time. he simply shrugged. "Maybe."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke sighed a little. The scenery may have changed but the problem remained the same. There was only so much you could do with a broken foot, most of which involved sitting. And for someone known for being in constant motion, it was torture.
-
Duke or Dupe
See...you put on pressure and I panic... Funny, when I woke up this morning I was thinking that it must be deer meadow cause being where I am from I would know if they have the same kind of deer as we do...I would have remembered that. But I couldnt think what I put. Oh well... I think I'm going to go hide under a rock now and remember when....suddenly I know how all those 80's child actors feel...
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke nodded. "Thanks," he said softly.
-
Daisy Caps 11/13/07
The reasonfor the changes is that Dukes moved from a 9:00pm timeslot to 8:00pm after the first season considering that the audience was mostly younger people instead of the intended adult audience..so they had to change from being adult oriented to family oriented...Daisy's outfits included.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke stayed still, flushing a little with embarrassment at the fact that he couldn't do it himself and also embarrassed that he wanted Bo so close.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke swallowed at Bo's soft words, wishing with all his might that he could be as open with his feelings and wants as Bo always was. He just nodded, though, instead of telling Bo how much he wanted the help.
-
Duke or Dupe
No...no pressure...none at all... I am really hoping my streak dosn't end here...but here goes... Whitetail Canyon Stump Hollow Swamp Lone Star Cowboy I am really only sure about one of em...
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread