Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Ya are Bo...look in the mirror...your eyes.." pleaded Luke. "They's so sunk in...an yer pale..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Everythin...you...this whole thing with Troy...been eatin ya up...look at yaself...ya done made yaself sick over it...an I knew...if ya knew bout Jesse...ya wouldn't take it well...an I knew Troy needed ya...I needed ya...I couldn't risk...what tellin ya would do... not til...things settled a bit."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke ran his hand through his hair and sighed softly. "I'm worried boutcha Bo," he admitted softly.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke sighed. Leave it to Bo to use his own words against him.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"No...I didn't..." he started to name his reasons for doing so but he realized that it didn't really matter. Jesse was sick, Bo was angry...there didn't seem to be anything he could do about either. "You didn't hafta run off...ya coulda heard me out...stead ya just leave..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke frowned. "Did you think it was any easier on me...keepin it from ya? Dealin' with it all on my own?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke looked down nodding a little. Bo taking off as he did had hurt his feelings more than he cared to admit.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke nodded a little, still looking at him.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke looked at him uneasily. "So...you...you changed your mind I take it?"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Jaime swallowed and nodded. "Come on Troy," she said taking his hand and leading him out the room. "Ya can take a ride on Maudne."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke looked at Bo. "Y- you...."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Jaime looked to Luke in surprise. "I am?!" Luke was just as surprised...maybe the adoption papers went through...maybe Bo knew and that was why he hadn't spoken to him...maybe he was furious... "She is?!" asked Luke of Troy..
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke smiled a little. "That's good Troy." He still wasn't sure if all this meant what he thought it did.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"They did, huh?" asked Luke quietly looking at Troy.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke swallowed, not understanding what was going on, and not saying anything still not sure of Bo.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke near choked, unable to say anything. "Troy!" cried Jaime hugging the youngster impetuously.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke flushed, not in the mood for company. "Really, who?" asked Jaime cocking her head to one side.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Jaime smiled. "Go get your pjs on and we can do your hair," she teased. Luke stayed quiet.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke bit his lip still not sure where things stood between him and Bo. Jaime called out, " In here!"
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Nothin'" answered Luke craning hi neck to see out the window.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
"Hope it ain't another puppy," mutters to himself rememberin how Bo had found a sick puppy as a youngster and brought it home, crying for days when it died.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke frowned hearing Bo pull up.
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke drew her closer, hugging her gently. "I'm sorry, sweetheart."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke reached out and cupped her cheek in his hand. "I love ya Princess..."
-
Daddy Duke (continuation of Why is it)
Luke swallowed hard as he heard her words. "I couldn't ask for a better daughter," he murmured a tear trickling down his cheek. "You deserve a better father than ya got."