Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. I agree once again
  2. I agree i1976. Bo J. does have a definate talent for writing. I think I have read some of yours too...at least your display name on here sounds familiar..I dont remember if I commented on them or not...I'm Jordyn D. on there so if I did thats who it would be under.
  3. Billy Burgett Dan's Auto Supply Boy's Best Friend
  4. December 20th 2:00pm EST Chistmas Comes to Willow Creek on CMT....yup I think they are getting the hints
  5. Gee Ani/Bo James...you're famous. I've never counted my pages on ffnet just words per chapter and usually it's about 1200words/chapter for mine.
  6. If my computer let me chat on this site I would love to...unfortunately it does not. BoJames in England will be up...BoJames has adjusted well to EST thanks to me:)
  7. Hello! Or should I say bonjour? Cava? (My keyboard wont let me do the little thingies on the c but you know what I mean:)) Je parle un peu de francais. I taught High School French for one year. I just hope I said that right and did not just say something embarrassing! Anyways...welcome:)
  8. Awwwwww and to think I have been given chocolate by the same person who gave John Tom and Cathy chocolate Awwwww I feel so special... So happy for you.
  9. Good news...good news... CMT will be doing 3 mini Duke marathons this week! December 9th 5-11pm EST December 11 8pm-1amEST December 14 5pm-9pmEST Maybe they are taking the hints!
  10. Bib Tucker Sutter's Creek Mount Hickory Highway I think anyway... and FRIENDLY Competition?! Hear that BL? Stop pulling my hair!!!!
  11. Doc Ronald L Carney Old Mill Lane Holly Comfurt
  12. Again, I agree
  13. Yeah...I agree too
  14. Roger, you should try it. Everybody's doing it...LOL I rarely create outside characters for mine...well except my bad guys... If you';d ever like to read them PM me and I will give you the link...
  15. Uncle Charlie's Upholstering Spencer Creek Close Call for Daisy
  16. McCall Farm Sand Ridge Road Indian Springs
  17. J.D. Hogg Painting Company Rock River Road Miss Tri-Counties
  18. jill dodson hazzard dam cottondale
  19. I have no clue Two Step Thompson In and Out Diner Peach Tree Road
  20. Hogg's Auto Paint Shop Hard Labor Creek Rocky Top

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.