Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
Waylon's new album
I seen something in the newspaper about Waylon's family releasing some of his never before heard music sometime soon. Since my computer skills are bad, maybe somebody here can find it and post a link with more information. It sure would be cool to buy Waylon's new album. It's been a long time since I've done that! Waylon lives!
-
Tom Wopat Appearance
Great pictures! Before I realized Tom was using a marker to sign the dashboard I thought something else was going on. I thought he was using a mini-flashlight to look for something illegal that Rosco had planted in his car to get him thrown in jail. I guess I had nothing to worry about. Tim Duke is a big strong guy and I don't think Rosco would try to pull anything sneaky with him around.
-
10 years ago....We lost Waylon
It's hard to believe it's been that long. We miss you buddy.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Breaker One...Breaker One...Crazy Cooter Comin' at Ya!
You got that right. He treats you like you've been his friend for years and looks you in the eye like you're the only person in the room. He's a real class act and you'll definitely enjoy the experience!
- Word Association
-
Daisy/Enos .... in comics (photo editing)
Very creative and extremely artistic!
-
Meadowmufn, MaryAnne, and Brian
I couldn't agree more Sissy. Those three have worked so hard to start and maintain this place. It's always nice that folks like you appreciate that and take the time to express their appreciation. And you're right...we sure love them.
-
Dukes News Highlights
You sure got that right. I've already seen them all since I got my DVDs and I plan on watching them again. I just love the fact that all the voices are the original actors. Before I got these DVDs I hadn't seen these cartoons since they originally aired on Saturday mornings. Watching them again was like discovering them all over again. I must have smiled a thousand times.
-
Word Association
sunrise (It's been awhile so I thought I'd respond to my own to kick start it)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Stereotypes
Since you asked Hoss (on your bottom line) I do have a stereotypical opinion of Irish and English people.... The ones who like The Dukes of Hazzard are smart and the ones who don't like Dukes are stupid. Hmmmm, now that I think about it, I have that same opinion of folks from every country.
-
New Update on Al Wyatt, Jr.
My belated condolences to Al's family and friends. Since I haven't been logging in much due to work obligations I was shocked to hear this sad new. Anytime we lose a member of the Hazzard County family it hurts. RIP
-
Verizon Survival of the Fastest - "Swamp" Commercial
I've been working lots of overtime so tonight was the first time I'd seen this commercial. After I saw it I came here to post it but I see a lot of folks beat me to it. I'm waaayyy behind. I don't pay too much attention to commercials but when a feller is wrestling a gator in a swamp it gets my attention. When the gator wrestler promotes the Dukes of Hazzard it does more than get my attention...it puts a huge smile on my face and restores my faith in humanity!
-
Prayer List
Hang in there countrygirl. NPR just did a report on aspergers last week. Before I heard it I didn't know too much about it. We're praying for you and please keep us updated as much as you can considering your internet problems. *HUGS*
-
The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
Thanks for the information Brian. I might get to it someday but lately I've been so busy I haven't even had time to log in here. What was the name of the Archery Club on "Cale Yarborough Comes to Hazzard" from season seven? A) Amazon Archery Club Bow and Arrow Utopia C) Chickasaw County Archery Club D) Duke Family Shooting Range E) Elite Archers Incorporated F) Flying Straight Archery Club G) Georgia Archery Club H) Hazzard County Sportsman's Club
- February 2012 Fan o' the Month!!
-
Valencia Oaks Movie Ranch
You folks do a great job with this thread. It's one of my favorites. Thanks for posting this great information and pictures!
-
Monthly Meetings
I have to work the next couple of evenings so I won't be around for the chat tomorrow. If anybody else is planning on trying to get something going post it here.
-
Prayer List
Thanks for updating us countrygirl. You're in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep letting us know how you're doing. Like I said earlier, everybody here is family so when one of us is hurting we all are.
-
Long time fan, been meaning to join
Welcome to Hazzard County LittleBigDave. I love the model display. We hope to hear a lot more from you!
-
The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
I'm ashamed to admit this but I've never seen Moonrunners. It's not that I haven't wanted to. I've just never seen it on anywhere. Years ago I checked in two different video stores and they didn't have it. I guess I'm just making excuses because I haven't made a big effort to locate it. Maybe I'll ask for it for my birthday in April. I don't internet shop but my kids do so I'm guessing I'll get it if I ask.