Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
Duke or Dupe
.....and a good guess. It was sung by the legendary Buck Owens. You got all three right.
-
Duke or Dupe
Which of these were on the show? Crenshaw River Road OR Old Mill Creek Road Thelma Claire Rogers OR Bertha Mae Blevins (song) Lion Once Again OR Tiger By the Tail
-
Baseball
Congratulations K-Duke 15. Last night your Reds (Homer Baily) pitched a no-hitter against my *sob* Pirates. The other bit of good news for you is that the Reds are getting Dusty Baker back in time for the post-season. GO BRAVES!
-
Word Association
tiger (Tigger was pretty bouncy)
-
Go chicago bears :)
My Steelers have the weekend off and my Pirates stink. They were on the losing end of a no-hitter today by Homer Bailey even though the Pirates only gave up one run. Go Braves! Go Rangers!
-
NASCAR news
I've heard of musical chairs but this is the first time I've ever heard of musical stock cars. I bet after the music stops David Ragen is going to be standing there without a car.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
-
Baseball
I forgot to mention that the Penguins will sweep the Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Finals this coming spring. That is if the season doesn't get cancelled. (If the Penguins and Blackhawks are in the same conference and can't play each other in the Finals I'm going to feel pretty dumb)
-
Two episodes i remember but can't find them !
Hmmm, the pie delivery guy is stunt man Al Wyatt Jr as I recall. That is correct isn't it?
- Word Association
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Baseball
I love your attitude Garrett but I hate to tell you that the Cubs are only going to make it to the National League championship series where they will be swept by the Pirates in 4 games. I feel bad because I know that will break your heart but you'll get a little practice at having your heart broken when the Steelers beat the Bears in the Super Bowl in February.
- Word Association
-
The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
All right, that was a tough one so I'll reveal the answer. There was a beat up orange 1969 Dodge Charger in the movie. It had the tan interior too. I wonder if it was a left-over from our favorite show. This one's from "The Legacy". Cletus took over as acting sheriff when Rosco was.... A) on strike because Boss didn't pay him at obedience school in Capitol City with Flash C) visiting his sick Aunt Clara in Cedar City D) camping out in line waiting for the latest iphone to go on sale
-
Modern Music - Good or Bad?
I'm blissfully lost in the world of country music from the 1970s and early 80s and have no desire to leave. Don't get me wrong I can see the appeal for other kinds of music and I don't blame anybody for being a fan of them but....try as I might....I just can't really get into other stuff. Some folks call that close-minded but I call it dedicated. Here's my favorites.... Charlie Daniels Band Hank Jr Hank Sr Loretta Lynn Waylon Jennings I do like a variety of other stuff too like Elvis, Sade, Carl Orff, bluegrass, the music from Top Gun, etc....but I only like it, not love it.
-
Word Association
sleep (can't get more relaxed than that)
-
Baseball
You're too nice to hate but we are jealous. Sorry I can't root for your Reds. Since the Dukes are from northern Georgia I just have to go for the Braves. Garrett, you should be happy I teased you because that will make the revenge all the sweeter next year when your Cubs have a better record than my Pirates.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
2012 Sprint Cup Series race reviews and results
Thanks for the update GARRETT. I see your fave did pretty well. Okay, I apologize for being grumpy but my Pirates and Steelers are to blame. In an odd way to say I'm sorry....let me just post this..... Congratulations to your BEARS for winnning. My steelers lost. Okay, now back to NASCAR.......
-
Duke or Dupe
BL and Hoss got all three right.
-
HazzardNet Anomalies?
I haven't noticed any problems at all. Thank you so much for all you do MM. Folks like me with no computer skills at all have no idea how much work it must be to keep this place looking and working great and we sure appreciate everything you, Brian and MaryAnne do. *hugs to all three of you*
-
Word Association
swimming pool
-
2012 Sprint Cup Series race reviews and results
To answer your question.....no I'm not happy.....and I won't be until DAVID RAGEN (all capitals) wins more championships in a row than JJ and garrett's (no capitals) thread becomes the DAVID RAGEN thread. Is that too much to ask for? GO DAVID RAGEN!!!!.....beat jeff gordon
- Word Association