Everything posted by RogerDuke
-
Word Association
money (just feel in the couch cracks)
-
Official Episode Chat-along Schedule
What is Family Net?
-
Bo and Luke's knives
Hey there General Lee 2003! It's always good to see someone interested in some of these old threads. I hope you post more! I love knives. I guess it's the country boy in me.
-
Happy Sadie Hogg Day!
Sorry. I have my grandson's marching band competition and then have to run the scoreboard for two football games after that.
-
Official Episode Chat-along Schedule
Let's get a party started!
-
Happy Sadie Hogg Day!
Take the lead Hobie. Suggest a day. Remember that the folks across the pond go to bed a lot earlier than we do. I think it's been a long time since the chat room has been used. I wonder if it still works. It would be a lot of fun.
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Question About The Newsletter
I don't think I ever got the newsletter even back when they were still being written. But then again I'm pretty low tech and probably couldn't figure out how to sign up. I've never been good with computers. Im pretty good with a shovel though. It's a lot easier to use....."ya load 16 tons and what do you get.....another day older and deeper in debt."
- Word Association
-
Word Association
hot pursuit
-
More bad news
Sorry about that Joe. I was just trying to make you smile but the more I think about it the more I realize my last post was pretty stupid considering how serious the subject was. You need to mourn before you smile. I hope you will accept my sincere apology. I can be pretty stupid sometimes.
- Word Association
-
Christmas already
I usually wait till after Halloween to start thinking about Christmas but the Lifetime channel is already showing a lot of Christmas stuff including John Schneider's "Poinsettias for Christmas" which I haven't seen yet. It will likely be on quite often. I watched two or three minutes of it tonight but decided to wait until after Halloween for more. It was pretty cool to see Bo.
- Word Association
-
More bad news
Hey Joe....I'm standing on my head with a clown outfit on and I'm burping and telling juvenile jokes about pooping puppies. Now I'm standing up but I just started to stagger and now I fell into a sidewalk of wet freshly poured cement. Now I'm walking over to Hoss and giving him a big hug, messing up his brand new tuxedo. Now Hobie is pouring shots of his finest to the other HazzardNet members who are watching this fiasco. Doing his best Hulk Hogan impression Hoss rips off the top of his tux and body slams me into a pile of manure. I get up and rip off the top of my clown outfit in a similiar manner but when everybody sees my scrawny chest they laugh so hard they spill their shine. If there's anything else we can do to make you smile just let us know.
-
Word Association
football (Drew Brees...pronounced breeze)
-
The last 24 hours
Thanks for reposting this Hoss. I just love anybody who loves the Dukes enough to do something like this. It's a busy weekend for us. We had a wedding and a football game last night. Today we have another game and a birthday party. Tomorrow I have to replace the serpentine belt that came off the SUV last night. I hope I can replace it by myself.....might need youtube.
-
More bad news
I'm so sorry to hear that Joe. Hang in there......not a whole lot I can say to make you feel better. You can never rush healing from a death so take your time to mourn. We're here for you.
- Word Association
-
The last 24 hours
As long as you paint the Ferrari orange, put 01 on the doors and a Confederate Flag on the roof I'll do my best to send that money out tonight. The check should get to you by Monday.
-
The last 24 hours
I'll bet you're just being modest. I'd take a dirt bike over a Maserati myself.....unless I could take the Maserati, sell it, buy a dirt bike and then donate the remainder to charity.....like the Hobie Harkins Home for Retired Moonshiners.
- Word Association
-
The last 24 hours
Hoss might replace that Pavaratti guy someday as the most famous singer in the world. I can see his name up in lights now....Performing tonight....HOSSARATTI. He'll be so rich he'll drive an expensive sports car to the concert and folks along the street will say " There goes Hossaratti in his Massaratti. And us folks here on the HazzardNet will say we knew him before he was famous.....and then he'll buy s all General Lees...not toys but real cars. Keep singing Hoss. All our hopes are riding on your golden vocal pipes. Will you be painting your sports car orange and putting an 01 on it?
-
Good news and bad news
Good to hear you back to normal Joe. Nobody ever accused me of being normal. Seriousely though, good to have you back.