Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RogerDuke

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RogerDuke

  1. Caught covid again. I had it in July 2020 and this is the second time. It's different. Last time was 2 weeks of mild symptoms. This hit hard and fast. It's been over 24 hours now and the symptoms have stabilized. If anything, I feel a little better. Mostly have chest congestion and coughing and get the chills on occasion. We traveled Fri-Sun so probably caught it on the trip. My wife tested negative. More bad news: the neighbor lady died. They have been my only neighbors since I bought my property in 1979 at 19 years old so they are like family. He is already talking about selling the house so I guess new neighbors are in my future. I hope they are Dukes fans.
  2. The NEW Dukes
  3. It's always fun to watch another project get started. Thanks for sharing it.
  4. stock market
  5. hierarchy
  6. If you go to Denver Pyle's section in the Cast and Characters forum you can find what I typed. It was Beverly Hillbillies....but Jesse did it first....long before 1979.
  7. You are definitely a great addition to the HazzardNet. Thanks again for joining. I always used to joke that Jesse Duke invented ethanol in 1979 but then I saw something older where they put moonshine in the gas tank. It might have been the Andy Griffith Show. I think I posted it here on the HN but my memory isn't what it used to be.
  8. Hard LUCK Jones
  9. Brilliant prequel. I'm loving it....and it stays true to the spirit of the original show. We're lucky to have you here on the greatest website on the internet.
  10. Ernest T Bass and Ernest P Worrell....lol
  11. Ernest throwing rocks through Boss's window to get back at Boss for framing the Duke boys wouid have been funny.
  12. The back FORTY
  13. BERLE'S Auto BODY and Paint (near Artie BENDER)
  14. Queen
  15. While we are on the subject of history, Sleepy City became HaZZard.
  16. RogerDuke commented on BO123456's gallery album in Members Albums Category
  17. Halloween
  18. RogerDuke commented on BO123456's gallery album in Members Albums Category
  19. You are right. This is a great episode. There is a lot I don't like about modern times but you are correct that it is good that we have cracked down on drunk driving. Homer Griggs' store just kinda popped up out of nowhere since Rhuebottoms has always been the place to go. But in the Georgia episodes they even showed a Western Auto hardware store. I bet every town had one of those.
  20. That would be awesome. I'd hit "like" on some more on your posts but for some reason we are limited on our reactions and I just ran out.
  21. insects (bugs)
  22. RogerDuke commented on BO123456's gallery album in Members Albums Category
  23. This is exciting. We always love to see these builds and hope you post a lot of pictures of the progress. I can't help you but I'm sure somebody else will.
  24. Rosco will throw you UNDER the jail.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.