Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/11/2024 in all areas

  1. A-Z Game

    Boss JD Hogg and one other reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    2 points
    it's ONLY by circumstance....tennessee is 100% hazzard county!!
  2. NASCAR news

    Skipper Duke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Well I'm loyal to the Dolphins....since I was 7, in '72! They were undefeated that year! NO team has ever done that!! Bears are ok but I swim with the Dolphins!!
  3. NASCAR news

    Skipper Duke reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    LOL I love it! I really wish I had made it...because that is 100% how I feel!
  4. 1 point
    Martin Warthog
  5. Tragedy in my life

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    That is always so hard. Sending hugs your way Roger. I am here if you need anything.
  6. Peggy Rea had a fat suit?

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Definitely a great form of therapy in times of emotional need. You are a wise man. That last batch of shine is working well.
  7. Peggy Rea had a fat suit?

    MonacoMan reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Definitely! Hazzard County......MAKE it real!! ( There's nothing better than being " In Hazzard". You're in line at the grocery store, bored in class, waiting in traffic or waiting on someone etc.....GO TO HAZZARD!!)
  8. RIP Toby Keith

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    I forgot about that Hazzard connection. Thanks Hoss. I'm sorry for your loss Garrett. You must be going through what I went through when Charlie Daniels died.
  9. Peggy Rea had a fat suit?

    MonacoMan reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    The way I see it: Everything that exists in your mind exists....otherwise you wouldn't have used the word "exists" to begin with. Conclusion: Hazzard is real.
  10. 1 point
    Skipper got that one right. Daisy was 6. What company supplied the bows for the show?
  11. Tragedy in my life

    Spike reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Funeral was yesterday and just wrapping up some loose ends and recuperating today. It's been a whirlwind.
  12. 0 points
    Negative ghostrider. The pattern is full.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.