A Whiskey Runner's Romance

Bo jerked back a little at the outburst, swallowing as she ripped into him before she calmed down...he hated it when women got all over protective because they just got angry after.

He shook his head.

"Ain't no point goin' after Luke if he's in the General...he'll be long gone by now...it's best to just wait till he gets back then we each wont go gettin' lost..."

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo, lets go back to the treehouse and hopfully Luke'll make it back alright, but fer now we need to talk, Bo, Luke told me that you had feelings for me, Bo tell me the truth, do you? and Bo duke if you lie to me i swear ill...ill.... i dont know what ill do becaus eim soo mad right now and tired!!! Lori wanted to know if her falling inlove iwth Luke was a bad thing or not.

Meanwhile, back at the police office, Flash wondered around as Boss walked out into the open. She barked and Boss yelped, But he then noticed the note on her coller and read it, Rushing to the hospital. But by time he got there Rosco had somehow woke and and just walked out, the nurses looked for him around the hospital but no sign of him.

"Rosco was walking down a dirt road not even knowing who he was or where he was going, he finally got tired and rested up against a tree in the woods"

"Who am I?"

Lori sighed with relieve and told Luke she was glad that was all. Lori had alot of thinkin to do so she climbed back up grabbed her guitar and headed out on a rock were the sun was setting she decided to play a tune and think about things, like Bo and Luke. and hoping Bo wasn't lying to her and Luke felt the same way about her.

Bo watched the scene unfold, tempted to run to Luke as well and make sure he was alright but Lori beat him to it...and by the looks of things Luke didn't seem that bothered about Lori meeting him and not Bo.

He sat back in the treehouse and, when he heard Lori coming, looked through the picnic basket Luke had brought along. He watched as she got her guitar and instantly headed out again, not even aknowledging Bo.

Oh come on Bo, what did you expect? Now she has Luke she's gonna pay the same attention to you? Get real and move on...

He told himself as he shook his head and continued his search through the basket with his good hand. His injured hand, he now noticed, was starting to throb painfully again where he had been using it so much and so he tried to limit its movement as much as possible. Eventually he picked out a few pieces of food and settled back against the wall of the treehouse, wrapping his blanket around him, to eat.

Luke shook his head as Lori ran off thinking her a very excitable person...almost like Bo. Slowly he got out of the General, not even getting a chance to ask if she had found Bo, looks up at the tree house and climbs up, thinking he needed a drink of the shine he brought. He stopped in surprise when he saw Bo. "Bo!"