A Whiskey Runner's Romance

Bo had been at the bottom of the ladder when he heard the outburst and he was surprised to find that it hurt him more than he cared to admit. Swallowing, he stepped back from the ladder and started to go for a walk...he couldn't be around Lori and Luke right now...it would hurt too much. He needed to figure out a way to put on a mask even Luke wouldn't see through before he could face them again.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori looked at Luke with a look of confusion and she started cryin again,"I knew i shouldve never told you how i felt now its all one big mess and ohhh god i gotta get outta here fore ths gets outa hand.!!!!! I knew i never shouldve told you!!! Lori tried to get outta the treehouse but luke was blocking her way.

unable to move from his muscular arms, Lori threw her head into his chest and started crying. sheve always wanted to be near him like that, now that she was she never wanted to move."Luke, are you talking bout when Bo kept on smiling at me when we were working on Midnight Rider?" Lori had wondered bout that.

Lori chuckled a little,"Luke, honey, i was nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin chairs. i always have been around you. Bo told me he'd never leave me around you alone because he knew how i felt bout you. i couldnt tell you how i felt because i wasnt ready and Bo said he'd always be there for me to help me through with it. if it hadn't been fer him really, you still wouldnt know how i felt bout you. speaking of Bo, were'd he go to?

Lori looked at Luke and said, ok how bout you go in the General incase he took a walk down the road and ill walk through the woods over here and see if i can spot him.... without even givin Luke time to reply, she ran off into the opposite direction and started hollerin fer Bo,"BOOOOOOO,BOOOOOOOO,BO DUKE ANSWER ME!!!"

Lori had a bad feeling without Bo or Luke with her, she had no protection not even her bo and arrow, she searched and searched lookin for Bo, BOOOOO,BOOOOOOOO, BO PLEASE ANSWER MR, PLEASE BO!!!!! ME AND LUKE IS WORRIED, BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Lori was really worried and it was getting dark, she knew that strange things went bump in the night and she was getting afraid.

Bo looked up as he heard Lori's voice calling him from where he was sat by the small pond that he knew was not far off from the treehouse. He should have figured they would come looking for him although he thought they would be too lost in each other to remember him. Sighing he put on a brave face and ran back through the woods, catching up to Lori.

"Hey! I'm here quit yellin...s'ok..."

Lori out of breath andpanting, with enjoyment and anger looked at Bo, DONT YOU USE THAT KINDA TONE WITH ME BO DUKE, WHAT WERE YOU THINKIN??" YOU GOT SOME EXPLAININ TO DO LUKE BRUNG IT TO MY ATTENTION AND IVE BEEN WONDERIN.!!!? Lori calmed herself and cooled down lookin at Bo, we gotta go get Luke now hes out and down the road lookin fer ya.