A Whiskey Runner's Romance

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, Lori and Daisy was up in the treehouse thinkin. Hey daisy have ya heard anything bout boss lately, like ohh say why he had Rosco throw Bo in jail, theres gotta be a reason. Well Bo did say that Boss mighta known i was comin back to Hazzard, maybe Boss had Rosco arrest Bo because he knew bo and luke would help me escape so he could pin all of this on the boys and get them sent to the pen, me included. if there was some way we could go and spy and see if Boss is plannin sumthin or not. Lori looked at daisy and hoped that daisy would agree.

Lori laughed a little and said,"well alrighty then, we'l have to to the boarsnest, but just how are we gonna get him outta there?? do u know if cooter ever went to ya;lls farm and got midnight runnin?i could sure use him right now and if we're goin undercover we're gonna need to have a fast car standin by. i think i may know a way to see what boss is up too. but uhhh, one problem i gotta ask bo and luke sumthin and they aint really on perfect terms with me, but i gotta a plan.

Well, Lori began, Rosco had planted a bug in my car whilst it was still in town and i can use that bug, if it aint destroyed and use it and plant it in boss's room, but we'd have to find the reciever, which without a doubt is in Rosco's office, this could be easy. we'll need a distraction and we'll be set. thats why hopfully cooter aint worked on my car sos i can get the bug and go get the reciever and we can listen in on boss's plans and see whats goin on. Lori's mind raced back and forth, tryin to get the charges dropped on Bo and wonderin about Luke hopin daisy was right. Well, if we're gonna do this we bes be headin off. and gettin things settled out. Hey daisy, have you seen my towel, i thought i brung it with me from the lake, i must left it, ill run back and get it. Lori ran off hopin daisy'd be ready to head out to town.

Lori ran off noddin towards daisy, she thought, wait a minute, she hollered at daisy and asked her how she was gonna get to the farm, she had no car, glad the farm house wasnt far Lori shook herhead and ran on shed run back, she ran through the woods coming to a complete stop as she saw the general, she hid behind a tree and sat there quitley whatching she saw her towel if she could only run up and grab it shed be alright.

Lori had snuck up in behind them and grabbed her towel, she slowly walked backwards as to not make a sound, she stepped on a twig and turned and ran towards the woods, she stopped half way to catch her breath, she was tired she rested up side of a tree and whatched behind her to see if they knew she was there.

Lori was runnin through the woods and down the road to the dukes farm. when she got there she saw daisy settin there waitin on her. Lori ran over to the car wuickyl seein as it aint been fixed ye she hollered over to daisy and told her itll be a lil while she had to get cooter to help her with the car.

Lori:Breaker one, breaker one this heres whiskey bent(loris CB handle) you got your ears on crazy C.?

Breaker one breaker one, i might be crazy but i aint dumb, this heres crazzzzzy cooter, comin at'cha whaya needin lori?

lori: i iant glad to hear from u cuzin, look i need you to come to the duke farm and fix up midnight fer me. me and daisy need him up and runnin can ya do that?

Cooter:10-4 cuz ill be there quicker than a jack rabbit on a mission. im gone.

Lori sat there and waited fer cooter to arrive. when he finally did she let him in on all the details and she had the bug, alright daisy lets hit the road. do you think you can goto the boarsnest and distract hogg whilst i sneak up and put this here bug in his office back there? cooter had left and went to the garage to keep an eye out for any suspicions.

alright, lets go then, Lori hopped in her car as her and daisy sped on to the boarsnest, they passed the treehouse the boys must still be out at the lake lori thought. When they arrived at the boarsnest Lori climbed out and went and took a peak in the door she couldnt see ne1 in there, Daisy was right in behind her. whatch out fer me out here daisy... Lori placed the bug on theback of boss's bulldog so it wouldnt be found, she quickly got outta there and ran out and told daisy to c'mon they had to go to rosco's office and this is were dasiy came in at..... they roared past back on the roads to town, Lori had to be careful she saw cooter and whistled to him he shook his head "no" that there was no sign of nething. they walked to the police station and Lori asked daisy,"Here's were you come in at, i need you to distract Enos fer me i saw Rosco over at the boarsnest out back we gotta hurry if we're gonna get that reciever."

(hey ill be back on as soon as possible i gotta go help my mom. ya'll continue the story on though lol.)