A Whiskey Runner's Romance

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I can drive one handed Lori, its the shifting the gears with a busted hand I can't do."

As Luke shifted the gears for him, Bo working in perfect time with him, the General shot forward and Bo expertly used his one good hand to turn the wheel, relying mainly on his feet to actually control the car. The General seemed to become a part of him and Luke with him as he sensed what was happening. He skidded down into back route and towards his favourite jump.

Bo looked back to him, shaking his head....Rosco must have something in the patrol car...either that or that wasn't a patrol car...either way, he just grinned back at Rosco and waved, yelling to Luke.

"Down!" As he slammed on the brakes. Luke shifted the gears down and Bo spun the General as Rosco zoomed past him and headed back in the direction he had come in.

Lori yelled out the side window at Roscoe,"GIVE US A BREAK ROSCOE!!!!" just exactly what have we done now. or..... Lori stopped thinking to herself,"Hes after me i bet, they want me to go to the state pen. Ohh no, thats how Roscoe knew i was in town the time it took fer the rideer to be left settin in the town roscoe snool over and put that danged bug on ym engine, Enos had told him bou me and Bo escaping." Well if i aint done it know, Lori had said aloud.

Bo looked back to him, shaking his head....Rosco must have something in the patrol car...either that or that wasn't a patrol car...either way, he just grinned back at Rosco and waved, yelling to Luke.

"Down!" As he slammed on the brakes. Luke shifted the gears down and Bo spun the General as Rosco zoomed past him and headed back in the direction he had come in.

"Watch Bo go in the other direction and not paying attention to his own, he turns and looks quickly, seeing a car coming his direction, he scream and feels the truck hit him, causeing his head to hit the windshield and knocking him out and a big cut on his forehead, Flash tryint to wake him, but he doesnt move"

OMG!!! Lori had yelled, Bo, Luke!!!! roscoe got hit and he aint movin get on the CB and get the ambulace!!!!! Lori was in tears, Roscoe may chase them but heck hes their friend as well, and she hated to see sumthin bad happen to someone like this especially.

(hey guys i may have to get off here, its a comin a storm here in hazard... ill be right back on afterwards though, unless it blows over.)

Lori walks over to Luke and tries to help him wake up Roscoe.

Lori:C'mon Rsocoe, wake up, WAKE UP ROSCOE!!!! she was in tears tryin to get him to wake up, she saw the ambulance and flagged them down they picked Roscoe up and took him to the tri-county hospital.

Lori:Sooo, uhh who exactly is gonna notify boss of this here situation exactly?

Lori looked at Luke and smiled but she knew this wasnt the time to be daydreamin and makin googly eyes at Luke, this was serious.Lori asked Luke,"Well, hun, whaya want me and Bo to do and where to go?" He had Lori wrappd around his finger and didnt know it really. she'd do nething hed ask her too, including jump off a bridge.