A Whiskey Runner's Romance

Lori looked up she said,"Luke ur only sayin that to keep me outta trouble and safe, i aint got no more friends i just destroyed what relationship i had with them. besides if i come back up there Bo'd be hurt even worse at the site of me and i dont wanna hurt him no more, i dont wanna hurt no one nemore. i came all this way just to see ya'll and i blew it. they aint no way u can forgive me that quick Luke, im sorry. please dont yell at me ive had enough fightin im threw with it. ill sleep out here fer tonight and ill do exaclty what u and bo say. from here on out i promise i will, i know now Bo really doesnt wanna help me and i dont expect him to either.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori heard no movement she knew Bo was in no mood to do anything he was hurt too bad,"Just forget it luke, ill walk on to Cooter's and stay with him. Ive said it a thousand times before and ill say it again, Ive cause too much trouble itd be best i go stay sumwheres else." Lori turned to look back at them realizing the trouble and chaos she had caused, she slowly said with a troublesomed voice, "Good bye, Bo, Luke." she turned back and climbed up to get her guitar case..

Luke grumbled to himself and climbed down. "So what you think runnin' away is gonna help any?! I thought you didn't give up? Now look Bo is hurt...I won't lie to you...and I am pretty riled...I ain't gonna lie about that ither...but leavin ain't gonna help matters any.... now you get up there...I'll call Daisy...an things'll ook better in the mornng." With that he went to the CB to call Daisy.

Lori looked at Luke and shook her head, wincing a little at his tone, she wiped her eyes."She said and Luke, thank you fer not turning yer back on me like other people have before." she didnt expect a response from him she'd be too frightened to know what itd be. she looked up and didnt wanna go up with Bo up there, she knew if she did she'd cry and it hurt her to see Bo hurt like that. she did neways. she knew that daisy could help her through this hopefully.

Lori had heard them leave and had woke up a little and yawned she looked over to see who was beside her and much to her surprise it was Daisy!!! Lori looked at daisy and began to cry,Lori had looked at daisy adn went,"Well, at least theres one Duke that aint mad.Ohh daisy what am i gonna do. youve known about how much i loved Luke and Bo and now look. she was telling Daisy about the incidents and fights that had happened. I...I....I... dont know why they wanna help me Daisy, i was sooo rude and mean and sooo outta line to them, but still Luke and Bo wanted to help, why, why daisy? Ive went and screwed everything that me and Luke and Bo had and now, Luke is soo riled up at me it aint even funny, Bo is soo hurt from me, Daisy i dont know what to do!!!! It all started after i told Luke i loved him, i knew i shouldnt have done it. if they get caught and in trouble itll be my fault. Ohhh God daisy i dont know nuttin nemore.

Lori smiled a little smile at daisy she knew she could count on her."i just dont know anymore daisy, its all complicated and i just dont think i can ever regain a friendship with them again. Lori looked out at the general lee adn began to cry, again, she cried herself back to sleep.

the next morning had come and it was anew day, but had everything adn everyone stayed the same.Lori woke up and looked around. remembering the dream she had, she was still there and she didnt wanna be she didnt know were she wanted to be nemore. Lori yawned and stood up to stretch.

Lori looked at daisy and smiled mornin daisy, hey if ya dont mind daisy id like to go t the pond in the woods and go for a little mornin swim hopefully itll calm me down, if ud like u can come too, adn take a mornin dip. Lori looked at daisy and grabbed her towel from her guitar case, she looked outside to the general and frowned rememberin last night. she shook her head and smiled at daisy and said ill be right back and then when i get back we'll discuss about how we're gonna get Bo outta trouble. if thats alright with you?

"I'll go with ya, " volunteered Daisy. "And don't you worry bout Bo an' Luke...there ain't no trouble they can get into they can't get out of.." she assured climbing down the steps.

Luke smiles a little. This was the typical morning routine and though Luke grumbled about it, privately he loved the challenge of trying to wake Bo in a new way every morning. Slipping out of the General, he went and picked a wild flower growing in the weeds and started tickling Bos nose with it.

Lori looked at Daisy knowing that bein with daisy was the best feeling in the world, as her and daisy climbed down Lori yawned agsin and laughed lookin at daisy, she just felt like laughin to be happy and daisy made her happy, she knew she could confide in her and just the site of daisy could bring a smile across anyones face. they walked in the woods, and had jumped inthe pond.Lori had decided to bring her entire guitar case. she figured on the walk back shed play a tune ot two and itd be alright.

Lori and daisy had gotten out and dried off headin on back to the treehouse, Lori had her guitar out and had started playin a song that Luke had sang,Up On Cripple Creek, she started singing and strummin away, her and daisy laughin, Lori looked at daisy and said,"Well i cant sing it as good as luke but it'll do, she played the song as they were walking out of the woods and back to the treehouse.