A Whiskey Runner's Romance

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That aint funny Bo, ya'll should know how i am, yea i might be tough but heck, im only human, im only dewin what comes to my nature. leave me alone Bo! Lori snapped at him, she wanted down, really she wanted to turn herslef in to get away from Hazzard, she'd caused enough trouble fer the boys o be thinkin up of a way to get her out.

Lori looked at Bo and gently took the cup of shine from him and drunk it straight down when she was done she setthe cup down beside her wincing a little bit from the taste,"Been a while since i've tasted that good ole stuff.""fellers im sorry, i truley am, i dont mean to cry all the time im an demotional trainwreck, case ya aint noticed.She looked at Luke and just shook her head, not knowing what to do now.

she took the food, she never liked to eat in front of people but this time she didnt care. and if they were gonna sing she knew it would cheer her up. he loved to hear the boys sing, and she loved to sing and play herself. She could tell Luke was alittle bit on the grumpy and aggravated side at the moment. She just looked at him quickly and glanced at the food she said,"suddenly Bo, i aint so hungry no more.

Lori jumped up and yelled out,"IVE GOT IT!!!!" "just before i left, my dad had told me if i was in any kind of trouble he'd help me out, maybe if i can get my dad to help me out i can get my name cleared, dad can go and tell atlanta he was the one that had made me run the whiskey and.....hmmmm. i wonder... maybe theyd give me so many yrs of probation here in hazzard and itll be alright, Im still tryin to think of a way to get the charges dropped fer you though Bo. Im not even sure my plans will work out fer me yet.

Bo shook his head, sitting her back down.

"Lori, listen. It doesn't need to be as complicated as that...thing is, I don't think they're arrestin' you for whiskey runnin'...last I heard, in order for you to be arressted they have to catch you with the shine...that's why me an' Luke got arrested. You ain't been caught, they're just goin' on the suspicion that you are, which ain't allowed is it Luke?"

Bo laughed and nodded

"It was pretty much that. He stopped me in the loner Cooter leant me an' o'course it's a piece o'junk so I didn't get too far in the getaway department an' he arrested me. When I asked what for, he just said I'd find out in fronta the judge...which makes me think he had no real reason, he just wanted an excuse...probably Boss' orders."