A Whiskey Runner's Romance

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori thought on it a bit and wondered, well if we cant go to Indian Caves, then how bout goin to cuzin Cooter's and stayin there in his barn fer awhile. either way we'll be well hidden and Luke, if you go to Boss Hogg, he'll blame it on you and Bo and say that ya'll was the ones who caused Roscoe to be like this and lock ya up."

Lori looked at Bo a lil but worried, Well, Bo are ya sure it can, i mean it is a pretty old treehouse.Lori had a headache from everything. she thought aloud so everyone could hear her, if it hadnt been fer me to come back, none of this wouldve happened and Luke and Bo wouldnt be in this mess its all my fault.!

Lori walks over to Luke and tries to help him wake up Roscoe.

Lori:C'mon Rsocoe, wake up, WAKE UP ROSCOE!!!! she was in tears tryin to get him to wake up, she saw the ambulance and flagged them down they picked Roscoe up and took him to the tri-county hospital.

Lori:Sooo, uhh who exactly is gonna notify boss of this here situation exactly?

Gets at the hospital as they check his head and take xrays to make sure things are fine. They put him in a room and let him rest as the doctors dicuss"

Lori agreed at the idea of Luke campin out with her and Bo it would ease his mind. She laughed whenever Luke was talkin bout his cookin, she knew he couldnt cook worth a lick. Her and Bo went to the treehouse and waited. Lori:uhhh Luke, if you're gonna be bringin us some warm sleep clothes uhh, i think ill just sleep in the ones i got right now alls i need is my jacket, i dont think you wanna go lookin at a woman's delicate things which is were my sleep clothes would be at." Lori blushed at the thought.if i knew somethin this terrible was to happen and we'd have to camp out id have my guitar with me."she loved to sing and make others happy.

Lori looked at Bo and smiled sayin how much fun they'd have and that they needed to talk, about the big secret. since Luke bein gone and all.

Lori: Welp, Bo looks like its just you and me now. listen ive been needin to talk to ya, bout... u know.... that is when you feel like it considerin daisy aint nowheres around and well your the only one who knows bout me inlove with Luke. AWwww Bo, im worried bout him already and he aint even been gone 5 minutes. i hope hes alright.

Luke pulled up just behind the sheriff's office, under the cover of some bushes and quickly printed a note so as no one could recognize his handwriting. Taking some fishing line out of his tackle box which was still in the back seat, he attached it to the letter and tied it onto Flash's collar. "How'd you like to play Delivery dog?" he asks her with a smile, lifting her in his arms and sneaking around to a window which, to his relief was open. Slowly he looked in. Enos was whistling as he mopped the floor seemingly absorbed in his job. Luke didn't waste any time. Quickly he dropped Flash gently in the window and took off getting in the General and powering away to the farm.

Bo smiled as he leant back against the wall of the treehouse and put his hands behind his head, looking to Lori.

"Look...Luke's the best plan maker an' 'Get-me-outta-trouble' guy in all o'Hazzard....he's gonna be just fine. He'll come roarin' up in General Lee in no time you'll see. And I can talk to you about 'You-know-what' whenever you need to sweetheart."

Lori looked at Bo, and smiled knowing she was safe and praying Luke would be alright.Lori looked at Bo and said,"Ohh Bo, i just dont think hes right for me, i mean i dont think hes interested in me, he never was in highschool. God Bo, hes the most hansome man ive see in Lord knows when. And his eyes are incredible, and Bo i just don't know what to do or how to tell him really. It's all confusing. she sat down on her jacket and hung her head. She still had a headache from the hit on the head from the car hood. "I mean Lukes not into serious relationships, least i don't reckon he is. And I aint one to have a let loose and a temporary kinda girl either." "I'm just afraid that if i do tell him he'll laugh at me and never speak to me again." Lori looked at Bo and said with a frown,"Bo, I;m pathetic aint I??" "But at least i can count on you to help through my bad times." Lori said with a small smile and started to think of Luke and if hes alright again.

Bo sighed and hugged her close, rocking her softly as he rubbed her back....truth was he liked Lori...but he also knew he was in no way ready to commit to a serious relationship yet...he was too young for that as far as he was concencerned and Lori wanted that...

"Lori...If Luke cares for you, he will get into a serious relationship with you....he may be just as big a skirt chaser as I am, but when he finds someone he really cares about he takes it very seriously...take Candy Dix for example, the girl he met in the Marines...he was head over heels for her and it even got to the point where he was prepared to ask for her hand in marriage...that could happen between you and him Lori...but it won't unless you tell him how you feel. The worst thing to do would be not to say anything and have this awkwardness between you continue the rest of your life..."

He looked to her softly.

"If it doesn't happen between you two, Luke won't let anything change. he's used to friends coming clean about their feelings for him, he had a lot of friends who were girls back in high school who said so but if he didn't love them back he would tell them so...he's a decent guy Lori...but unless you give him the chance to explore how he feels about you, or even let him know you have feelings for him...nothing is ever gonna happen..."

He should know...he'd been making that mistake for years with Lori and now look where it had gotten him...he was here telling her how to get together with Luke...