Word Association

Meadowmufn

Hey I saw a video you might want to look up. Gordon put on a fake mustache and got a car salesman  to  let him test drive a car he was supposedly going to buy. When he got out on the road, he started doing crazy stuff and the salesman freaked and kept screaming  " You're going to pay for this car! " and then when he got back to the lot he took off his mustache while the salesman was freaking out and the manager was smiling ( He was in on it) and then the salesman saw who it was and knew it was a joke! :)  

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

3 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Hey I saw a video you might want to look up. Gordon put on a fake mustache and got a car salesman  to  let him test drive a car he was supposedly going to buy. When he got out on the road, he started doing crazy stuff and the salesman freaked and kept screaming  " You're going to pay for this car! " and then when he got back to the lot he took off his mustache while the salesman was freaking out and the manager was smiling ( He was in on it) and then the salesman saw who it was and knew it was a joke! :)  

This is the 2nd one after it came out that the first one was a bit staged. 

16 hours ago, Spike said:

This is the 2nd one after it came out that the first one was a bit staged. 

So you just made my day with this post...LOL. I saw his first one, but not this one. Do know people questioned it...but when Jeff tells me it's real, I believe him. LOL. Bet ol' Travis believes him now too. ;) 

So maybe he is a little bit of a punk after all... ;) LOL 

2 hours ago, Garrett Duke said:

So you just made my day with this post...LOL. I saw his first one, but not this one. Do know people questioned it...but when Jeff tells me it's real, I believe him. LOL. Bet ol' Travis believes him now too. ;) 

So maybe he is a little bit of a punk after all... ;) LOL 

LOL!!  What did I tell ya??  Ha! Ha!  :) 

4 hours ago, Boss JD Hogg said:

Hartkins(I couldn't resist :)).

Indians....Boss  Hogg looked for Indians to help them get Federal aid  but couldn't find one in Hazzard.!

OK....I know 2 people that live in Hazzard ( ain't namin' no names!  ;)  )  that won't be getting the $500 rebate on the next car they buy at my lot! :)  LOL!!

5 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Indians....Boss  Hogg looked for Indians to help them get Federal aid  but couldn't find one in Hazzard.!

OK....I know 2 people that live in Hazzard ( ain't namin' no names!  ;)  )  that won't be getting the $500 rebate on the next car they buy at my lot! :)  LOL!!

Outlaw (Indian Outlaw - Tim McGraw)

(Oh Hobie...I told you I couldn't resist myself. No one disses Jeff Gordon and gets away with it. ;) )