Everything posted by Skipper Duke
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
(Season 4 Dukes in Danger) Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"He's got money. He's got more than you could spend, I could spend or even Flash could spend." Hammer:"Where?" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"It's right around here in his-" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Rosco!" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"I didn't say "Tummy!" Leeman(Patting Boss Hogg's tummy):"Well, well, well! So this ain't all belly?"(Finds money belt, starts counting the money)"Jackpot!" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Rosco, if we get outta this alive, I'm gonna kill you!"
- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Word Association
- I wonder when Leeman & Hammer got caught and taken away to jail in the end, if Bo & Luke got the clothes back that the cons stole?
Do y'all think Bo & Luke got those outfits back?- Gilligan's Island Alan Hale Jr.(Captain/Skipper Jonas Grumby)Tribute Artist
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Word Association
Yeah but Tongo relates to jungle- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Smokey And The Bandit
Sheriff Buford T. Justice:"This is sheriff Buford T Justice again I lost that trans am set up a road block!"- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Word Association
Gilligan's Island Tongo the Apeman- Word Association
Tarzan the Apeman- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
(Season 4 Mrs. Daisy Hogg) Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Oh no Rosco! You mud hole, you slapped them cuffs on me!" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Ooh I didn't know they fit on yer pudgy little wrist! Kew kew!" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"That's cuz you didn't use yer pudgy little brain! Now come on, git me outta this will ya? Before them Duke Boys escape!" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Bad news, bad news!" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Huh!?" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"The keys are in the car."- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
(Season 3 The Secret of Gilligan's Island) Caveman Skipper:"How long Chief Howell keep us in jail?" Caveman Gilligan:"He say "Forever or until we die. Whichever comes first." Caveman Skipper:"Ginger help us." Cavewoman Ginger starts flirting with Chief Howell. Caveman Gilligan:"Gilligan think Ginger help Ginger!"
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.