Everything posted by Skipper Duke
-
Waylon Jennings Theme From The Dukes of Hazzard(Good Ol' Boys)
Cousin Roger yep!
-
Waylon Jennings Theme From The Dukes of Hazzard(Good Ol' Boys)
Which one y'all like the best? A: The TV Series version? or B: Waylon Jennings Studio version? or C: Both?
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
(Season 3 Gilligan the Goddess) King Kiliwani:"Bahula humba bahula humba!" Guard:"Bahula humba what!?" King Kiliwani:"Goddess vanish before very eyes! Nothing left but hair and dress!" Guard:"I told you "God's angry. No make pass at goddess!" King Kiliwani:"Bad magic here! Leave this island! We go now!"
-
Smokey And The Bandit
Big Enos:"Bandit! Me and my son are here!" Bandit:"Ah ha ha ha!" Oh I love your suits boys but it must be a b**** tryin' to find a 68 extra fat and a 12 dwarf."
-
Smokey And The Bandit
Sheriff Buford T. Justice:"Would you look around in that junk and see if my son's in there?" Jr. Justice:"Here I am daddy." Sheriff Buford T. Justice:"Will you stop playin with your coconuts and get in the car."
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Smokey And The Bandit
Sheriff Buford T. Justice:"Stand up there and see if you can see where the hell they went. Can you see anything?" Jr. Justice:"Yeah it's a football game. Can we stay and watch daddy?" Sheriff Buford T. Justice:"Uh you stay and watch the game I'm goin back!" Jr. Justice:"But daddy-"
- Word Association
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Smokey And The Bandit
Did anyone notice that Snowman’s truck mysteriously gained a bull bar for a few seconds as he was entering the Fairgrounds.
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
Smokey And The Bandit
10-4 hot pants we copy! Let go of the button!!!!
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
(Season 5 A Little Game of Pool) Don Purcell:"The road's out. What do we do?" Joe Landis:"Leave it up to the car!"(General Lee flies) Don Purcell:"Whoo!!"(General Lee lands) Waylon Jennings:"The General sure jumps prettier when the Dukes are drivin'. But I guess you can't hold a thoroughbred back even if you ain't got no class yerself."
- Word Association
-
Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
(Season 1 Swamp Molly) Uncle Jesse Duke:"Now, now, Molly, before you start up with one of them schemes of yours, I want you to remember that them 2 boys in there, they's on probation." Swamp Molly:"Why Jess, how you talk. Alright, if you ain't got the time, or inclination-" Uncle Jesse Duke:"Uh let's just serve up the pie, an' you an' Alice can stay as long as you want." Waylon Jennings:"The boys never could figure that strange hold Molly had over their Uncle Jesse. To their mind, that old debt had been paid twice over, with interest. Before they was even born."
-
Word Association
A 1 Steak Sauce
-
2 Broke Girls
(Season 2 The Mouse With A Saddle) Max Black:"That is not a mouse That is a car that a mouse drives!"
-
2 Broke Girls
Poor Han Lee the owner of the diner. Max and Caroline's boss. He's always the butt of their jokes.
-
2 Broke Girls
- 2 Broke Girls
Any of y'all seen this 2011-2017 Kat Dennings & Beth Behrs series?- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Word Association
ham. I do not like green eggs and ham I do not like them Sam I am. - 2 Broke Girls
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.