Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roth Potter

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Roth Potter

  1. I havent had the time to watch the video, but reading your description Beside the electrics and the UK/London specifics, it's pretty much the same here. Although tipping? You generally dont do that. Only usually like if it rounds it up to a simple number in cash. But everything is payed with card here really, so there is a set number to pay. Catches us off guard that other/neighbouring countries often either dont do card or are surprised when you pull one.
  2. Hey Joe! Welcome to the HazzardNet!
  3. Roth Potter replied to 426GeneralLee's topic in Music
    I have that game for PC.
  4. I usually dont like the General's livery on something else than a 69 Charger. But its a whole lot better than a pixel camo wrap!
  5. I believe the location of the CB changes sometimes. Doesnt he when sitting in the back in most episodes take the CB from the driver while in a few others the cable comes from the floor?
  6. Doesnt it differ each episode? I think he said he owned that third Charger for the Cale Yarborough mixup?
  7. Yes, theres a few times you can see the car crumple quite bad. I think where you see it the best is the episode with the Cale Yarborough Charger. They show part of the General's flat landing. About the High Octane part. I believe they told the story on the Kibbe and Friends show at one time. I think it was a crash which was unrelated to jumps. I could be totally wrong though.
  8. Soon we'll have lightbulbs and faucets which need updates.
  9. Can you take some pictures for us Europeans?
  10. Fall
  11. Very cool! I have the MPC model as well but man is it bad compared to this one! In my opinion the best surrounding county color scheme.
  12. Huey, Dewey & Louie Duck. Kwik, Kwek & Kwak Duck in Dutch. All variants of quack.
  13. Steam Engine
  14. Hallo Simone. Welkom op HazzardNet! Nice to see a fellow Dutchy on here.
  15. Kill You should know this reference.
  16. Rafting
  17. Thought Food for thought.
  18. Very nice model! So you made this yourself? I hope you can find it back or another piece again. P.S. Pics of the Charger/model?
  19. Car
  20. Electric Vehicle Unlike 12v car batteries, electric car batteries produce 400v!
  21. Power Surge
  22. I think one of the problems you have here beside probably having to import on from the USA, simply is space. There is like no houses with a garage, let alone one large enough.
  23. Daisy Duke Did we ever see her on the show without heels?
  24. Road Trip I'm having one soon in the States.
  25. Las Vegas London is a casino which had started construction in Las Vegas.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.