Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex-Dukes

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alex-Dukes

  1. I'd like very of see actress Catherine Bach present the program of Christmas on December 25 with all your friends and the cast of The Dukes of Hazzard and the songs too! Catherine is very beautiful.
  2. I've never seen the TV 12 O 'Clock High, I do not like war. But the actor Sorrell Booke is fantastic.
  3. The actor James Best is good man! He is fantastic.
  4. Alex-Dukes replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Hilary!
  5. The cat Garfield! Garfield
  6. Alex-Dukes replied to K-Duke15's topic in Music
    This video is very beautiful, because the actors John Schneider and Tom Wopat are friends forever!
  7. Carlos, this is just only a PowerPoint that I did the perfume and it was my computer that I did it, it's like my drawing of perfume... Gracias.
  8. I like the cat, Hoss. Very good.
  9. spherical
  10. question mark
  11. The actor Sorrell Booke (Boss Hogg) had a frame that says “James Stephen Hogg - New Governador Size Jim Hogg Cigars Back to 5$†and here's the picture Mr. James Stephen Hogg. 1820's Texas James Hogg Cigar Vintage Poster: http://www.vintageposterworks.com/products/1890-james-hogg-texas-cigar-vintage-cigar-poster
  12. Roger, this is the PowerPoint that I did my perfume.
  13. ping pong
  14. Hi, my lee. Welcome to the HazzardNet.
  15. Beer? I always drink milk and water, because it is good for health.
  16. The Universe exists, existed and will exist for ever.
  17. See the video fantastic!
  18. The television series The Dukes of Hazzard happens many mistakes and bloopers are funny too, because they are the errors produced by the cast or the team and can be heard or seen in the episodes. But it's fun.
  19. Alex-Dukes replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Very good.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.