Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex-Dukes

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alex-Dukes

  1. Alex-Dukes replied to HossC's topic in Music
    U2 With or Without You
  2. Alex-Dukes replied to CDoherty95's topic in TV
    The Family Guy is an American animated television series, if someone like the Family Guy, please visit the site. Family Guy Online http://www.familyguyonline.com/
  3. The Real Duke of Hazzard - The Jerry Rushing Story http://www.realdukeofhazzard.com/
  4. grippe
  5. The car Chevy Bel Air is beautiful and the movie Moonrunners is good, because appears there the restaurant Boar´s Nest.
  6. Yes, the actress April Scott is beautiful and I liked to see more movie The Dukes of Hazzard or television. Thank you.
  7. feather duster
  8. Hoss, maybe you have 35 years. And the cake? I like chocolate...
  9. Alex-Dukes replied to Garrett Duke's topic in TV
    Human Touch. Um Toque Humano
  10. Thank you, friends!
  11. My drawing Dixie.
  12. Hoss, Very congratulations! A hug!
  13. When I was little, I had the same color and is called red checkered tablecloth plastic.
  14. Hi Vance, Welcome to HazzardNet. I would like to say that the actor Christopher Mayer was fantastic and he played the role of Vance Duke in 1982-1983 season of The Dukes of Hazzard and also your friend Byron Cherry. A lot of Peace, Christopher Mayer.
  15. Yes, I cried and I was happy was the final seasons of The Dukes of Hazzard.
  16. Alex-Dukes replied to Garrett Duke's topic in TV
    Very good. BMW M5 Cool Funny Car Commercial - 2011 New Carjam Car Radio Show
  17. Byron, I very happy that you are well and I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and your family.
  18. The singers Johnny Paycheck, Hoyt Axton and Loretta Lynn are big fantastic and they sang in the restaurant Boar's Nest in the series television The Dukes of Hazzard and see the videos. Johnny Paycheck at The Boar's Nest Hoyt Axton at Boar's Nest Loretta Lynn at Boar's Nest
  19. earrings
  20. As you know there is new movie of actor John Schneider and here goes the site. Doonby The Movie http://doonbythemovie.com/doonby/
  21. I am grateful by be here The Dukes of Hazzard and when we buy of Christmas we like very of receive the presents and spirit of Christmas and receive our friends of the family and my nephews and in the day 25 is the day of Christmas and we give grace to everybody!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.