Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. The boys ( according to Waylon) head out to the Boar's Nest after working in the sun all day and it's QUITIN' time!
  2. I bet they had lots of Opossums in Hazzard.
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you 2 Cuz! ....And ALL my kin here in Hazzard!
  4. Don't be a stranger bud! Come back soon and as much as you can!
  5. Rosco was a NIT wit NUMB NUT N'er do well.......Rosco was an " N " Word!
  6. referee
  7. LULU....we all know who she is!
  8. Cowboy Boots !
  9. Hey Rafa ! great to see you! I'm not familiar with the decals but some one on here might be able to help you or point you to the right member/place.
  10. JUGS of shine!
  11. Henrietta..........remember who she was???
  12. Change purse
  13. I already did The " E "
  14. in the Dolly tradition, jolEne ! ....You know...Jolene Jolene!
  15. Hey welcome to Hazzard! If you have any questions just pm me!
  16. beer CANS and rattle snakes!
  17. ABERNATHY rd. I figured you did, which is why I thought it unusual. I think you must be going invisible, to where we can't see you.
  18. Wet * I sure am glad to see you there cousin! I thought maybe you had run off with Emmer to the back 40 !!
  19. Hey, where's Roger been....haven't seen him in a while. Not sure when I saw Hoss last time either....???
  20. * Where's Roger been by the way? You think somebody should check on him? You think we ought to call him?
  21. * I was making a play on words.....I figured Roger's old enough to remember... Harmon Hammer is a play on " Arm And Hammer " ....the baking soda, named after the Jewish Billionaire founder Armand Hammer ( get it? arm AND hammer....armand hammer?) Harmon...arm and.....
  22. One good performer they had on Boss's Spped Trap Scam, was hoYt axton! * I'm a cop in little bitty town and I don't get much pay .......

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.