Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. making or running Moonshine, is ILLEGAL* * It didn't stop my uncle though. He used to make it AND run it!
  2. I think I've heard Cletus or Enos say, GEE whiz!
  3. Yes!! These pics are excellent! I'd love to have a place like this around here.
  4. Dip Stick
  5. the life in Hazzard seemed to be EASY!......I'm not sure if it really was though. It was simple but it may not have been easy!
  6. I never thought about her full name! That reminds me of Aunt Clara on Bewitched! She was my favorite! CLYDE.......the guard that had a crush on Daisy!
  7. Well never mind about Lulu's flower Nerd ( a nerd is a wall Flower!)
  8. Daisy.....definitely the woman of the year and maybe even EVERY year!
  9. Well you just keep coming back to town and we'll cruise around! ( AND hit the Boar's Nest for a few cold ones! )
  10. UNCLE silas!
  11. * Has anyone noticed, that this episode seems to last longer than other episodes ? It's not boring or bad but to me, for some reason , it seems to last a long time. Anyone notice this? SAW mill.....there was a saw mill in Hazzard. Rose Ellen told Daisy that they ( the bank) were busy because it was the mill's pay day.
  12. PETEY Willis....remember the race car driver?
  13. lucas K duke
  14. we've missed seeing you in Hazzard Mark!
  15. I never noticed that! Thank you so much for pointing that out! Like my friends Bill and Ted have said EEXCELLENT!!
  16. HORTENSE bledso! ( If that ain't a rich old widow lady, I'll eat my hat!)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.