Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. I'm here Mach Man! I'm Hobie! Remember him on the show? I'm 60/w/m/Tennessee! How about you?
  2. unseen and all but forgotten, Hobie powers through the pack and puts his hammer down and passes everybody!....Even Garrett! He still remembers the Butt kicking Garrett gave him last year! LOL! ( He is also still wondering what's under his hood?) Hobie's also worried about Cousin Roger AND he is STILL trying to find Daisy and Meadow either on the track or in the stands! ( Hobie loves looking at the pretty women! )
  3. Where's Uncle Jesse ( cousin Roger) been lately??
  4. Hobie is seeing a clear shot now, to the finish line but he can't find Daisy or Meadow!!
  5. High tech and Hazzard County just don't mix. THAT'S A FACT!! Thank goodness!!
  6. Hobie just couldn't leave Jessie stranded, so he let Jessie jump in the bed of The Moonshine Mauler and then he put the heel to the steel and was right upside everybody else! ( They wondered how he did it so fast and he wasn't about to tell anyone about his special CAR LOT SHINE, that he made behind the business on the back 40!! )
  7. big white snow GOOSE........you guys remember this line?
  8. COOTER could fix a car better than anybody in Hazzard!
  9. several people on the sidelines are smelling the unmistakable smell of Homemade Hooch! Hobie's engine is cranked to the max as he brings it around the curve and into the next straightaway! He's burning Shine like it was water and blowing by everybody!
  10. THAT.....my cousin.....will make your teeth sweat!!
  11. air plane
  12. Hey my fellow Hazzardites! I'm watching Moon Runners right now! You guys have seen that one haven't you? It's the one that started it all! If you haven't, you need to see it! It's funny and at the same time, closer to what the lifestyle is really like but I didn't like it when Jesse died but besides that, it was a good movie!
  13. Santa Claus
  14. Hobie just got back in the action after a delayed pit stop! He knows the Moonshine Mauler has the power to out run everyone but he's not sure when to make his move! He just gets on the straightway of the track and puts his heel to the steel! He's passing all kinds of racers.....he still hasn't seen Meadow or Daisy yet!
  15. Hobie Hartkins replied to BH03's topic in Music
    My first concert was ELO ( The Electric Light Orchestra) and Hall and Oates. Hall and Oates were on their Private Eyes tour. I'm not sure what album ELO was pushing.....I just knew they were/are one of my fav. bands and so I went and saw them. It was great!
  16. OK folks.....it's DOHD and I just cracked open a cold one ( all of you know the brand...LOL!) and I'm waiting until Jeopardy has come and gone and then it's DOHT! ( Dukes O Hazzard Time) I'm on season 7 and I'll let you know which episode ( S ?) a little later! Are you guys going to do the decent thing on DOHD ( Friday) and watch one of the episodes? Which ones will you be watching?
  17. sugar
  18. milk
  19. Tea
  20. LOL! That was good! I like her accent/voice
  21. It seems everybody is using shine to fuel their engines! Well you kids remember, the old man ( me....Hobie) is using his own special shine ......( who would or could make better shine than the town drunk? lol ), and I'm going down the straightaway just out of the curve! ( right now I'm waving at Daisy and Meadow!! ) and I'm about to pour another jug straight into the engine and one straight into me! * *Actually, since my wife is off tomorrow and I don't have to drive, I'm about to indulge in my regular beer ( Millwaukee's Best Ice.....Ice Beer is my fav.!! ) WE'll still need to celebrate DOHD on Friday, even though I can't sleep in Sat.! Ha! Ha!
  22. Hobie still seems to have a very slight lead over most of the crowd , since he just passed Garrett! . Hobie is wondering ( as is most of the crowd ) What the Hazzard does Garrett have under his hood? How is he making it move so fast? He's trying not to show his surprise as Garrett continues to fight him for the lead!
  23. Rolaids
  24. Hobie, while Garret and Skipper are waving to each other and trying to intimidate each other, he just puts the hammer down on the Moonshine Mauler and passes everybody on the outside lane.....also wondering where the Hazzard, is Roger and Hoss , Meadow Muffin etc.?????
  25. well, I can't say why they had that with no red on the show but I can tell you that blue shows up better than red because it has a shorter wave length than red!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.