Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. I hope you have a good weekend Garrett. You mean a lot to all of us here in Hazzard County!
  2. And that's a fact!
  3. Right now, I'm drinking my final 2 beers ( I'll be getting more later this week.....tomorrow???....) and watching The Red Sox and the Yankees....Go Red Sox! This beer was sitting outside the box, in the refrigerator, for app. 24 hrs. and is ice cold! What is better than ice cold beer? The only sad thing is, I don't have 3-4 to get ....um ....slightly inebriated ( ? ) Oh well....maybe if I drink them fast......( ? )
  4. Did you watch it ?
  5. Oh! Hey! You guys remember...next month we will have the second annual Moonshine 400!! Be getting ready!! Garrett will be defending his championship but I imagine there's a few of us around, who will have something to say about that!
  6. Not a smart business model! ( I'm om my 2nd beer and I can still tell you that! )
  7. I'm just about to start communicating with the Spirits.....Milwaukee's Best Ice.....last wk. it was Natural Ice but I think I like MWBI better!
  8. That just doesn't seem possible!
  9. Hey bud, have you seen or heard from Roger? He's been gone a while. I think.
  10. Right now I'm reading some old ( not so old?) posts that I've missed and drinking Natural Ice ......it's Natural, so it must be good for you, right? ...AND I'm watching my favorite baseball team....The Braves! They're 2 down in the top of the 8th....so they better get it in gear! Who's your favorite baseball team Roger?
  11. All these not country " Country" singers like Shania Twain, who have hired vocal coaches to teach them to sound more country.....HA!! Loretta Lynn never needed that! She was the real deal!
  12. Group
  13. yes, it's good to see you back bud! Don't be a stranger!
  14. Al Capone
  15. love
  16. Thanks! I'll have to listen for it the next time that one comes around on my watching schedule. HORTENSE bledsoe !
  17. War
  18. I'm blanking...who was this? Living in Hazzard SEEMED to be stress FREE!
  19. Paratrooper
  20. As I recall, I think Garrett may have won last year! It would be a shame for him to miss out on all this but I haven't seen or heard anything out of him!
  21. it's a photo finish as to who is DUMBER.......Enos or Cletus!
  22. Hey guys.....don't forget! Next month will be the second annual Moonshine 400! .....unless nobody wants to do it this year!
  23. there was a lot of TDOH that was very ZANY !!
  24. OK my fellow Hazzardites! It's been a pretty good DOHD ( Dukes Of Hazzard Day) and now I'm going to watch some stuff on season 6. Is anybody else here? What are you doing/watching?
  25. land ( the verb not the noun )

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.