Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. I looked her up...no chest measurement or butt but.....she was 4'8", 286 pounds!! Wow! ( A female Boss Hogg! ) She didn't look THAT fat when she was on the show! https://www.celebwikiworthbio.com/nedra-volz-wiki-age-bio-height-net-worth-spouse-kids-family/
  2. I'm on my way to the stil…...car lot now...I'm going to brew up a really strong batch! Everybody just hang lose...this is gonna be like Swine Flu, Legionaries' Disease etc. It IS in fact real and it CAN kill but the media like to get the cattle all stirred up! It will pass! Meanwhile be careful and come to my sti...car lot and we'll sit around and take our medicine!
  3. Cherry
  4. Most definitely!
  5. Olivia Newton John
  6. I figured I better put this here. The Swamp is probably the only safe place! I was just thinking about this, because I've noticed in some episodes she seems more.....uh...….voluptous and in some a lot less. I have no idea why. I know she had children but still....THAT big of a difference?? Well anyway, she is......36 23 35! ( Her chest looked bigger than that in some and in others not as big!)
  7. John Travolta
  8. Has anyone heard from Muffin'? I'm worried....I sure hope she's ok!
  9. You're my hero! I'm semi-retired and not sure when I'll be full time retired....( 6 yrs.???? )
  10. Yes, it's good to see you again JH! Come on by the car lot sometime and we'll turn up a few Mason Jars of the good stuff!!
  11. Margarine!
  12. ZZ Top
  13. Santa Claus
  14. probably not...just as long as you didn't spill any shine!
  15. Shower
  16. Hmmm...well..that may be it.....
  17. I'm hoping she'll ride shot gun while I'm driving and she can cook more shine!
  18. Jungle
  19. Knife
  20. I'm going to have to start planning for the Moonshine 500 this summer. I've got enough land behind the car lot to build the track, which is already being done, but now I have to attract enough people esp. famous ones to come Drive N' Shine....!! All at the same time! Hopefully my invitations to Kyle Bush, Terry LaBonte and a few others will be successful. Darrel Waltrip lives in my hometown and I'm thinking about seeing if he'll come!
  21. Report post Posted 13 hours ago I got to watch 'One Armed Bandits', 'Daisy's Song' and 'High Octane' over the weekend. Even though I have them all on DVD, there's something different about watching them on regular TV. I feel the same way. There's just something about watching them or other shows I have collected on DVD, on TV....it's hard to explain but I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks/feels this way!
  22. Ain't THAT the truth! Probably with all the PC crap going around, no station in the USA has the gonads to do it nowadays!! Oh, by he way...it's great to see you in Hazzard again Muffin' !! We love you and miss you very much, when we don't see you!
  23. I think that would be good...nothing wrong in getting 1/25 bombed!
  24. Hey, Mark , you could make another model of Hobie Harkin's car lot and put a still behind it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.