Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
it's unrealistic that nobody in DOH has to grab their car keys before driving
That would be interesting, yes!
-
NASCAR news
I've never seen it but I remember a song by REO Speedwagon that came out at the same time and mentions it. The line on the album said, " Livin' like my days are numbered", but on the recording, it said " Livin' in days of Thunder", I guess to refer to the current movie.
-
Sweet Tilly aka Black Tilly
You and Rosco are the best!
-
Sweet Tilly aka Black Tilly
Bl**k Tilly also known as African American Tilly.....gotta be PC! ( you really can't use the " B " word anymore!)...lol
-
it's unrealistic that nobody in DOH has to grab their car keys before driving
Amen Brother Roger!! Preach it!! ( You ain't NEVA lied! )
-
it's unrealistic that nobody in DOH has to grab their car keys before driving
It's also unrealistic that nobody ever has to fill up on gas although they do a lot of driving!
-
NASCAR news
Well, don't worry, the Moonshine 500 will keep everybody's mind off everything!
-
Just Wondering...
Was Janeen the same girl in baby for the Dukes?
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
It's good to see you CNL! Maybe the images got a virus? ( Corona?)
-
Coronavirus
Hey....TDOH....the answer to most everything!!
-
Cathy's Measurements!
I remember a guy called Red Neckerson on the radio and he went off on rating women and I just remember him saying, " These guys are like oh, I'll give her a 4 or wow, I'd probably give her a 9 and all....but let me tell you something ….the next time you go to rating women...stop and ask yourself a question....HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOMEBODY TO RATE YO MAMA???
-
Just Wondering...
I know Dorothy became his wife but what was her name before they married? I can't think....
-
Right Now
High Octane is also one of the best! ( there are 6-7 that I hardly ever see but the rest are all fantastic!)
-
Right Now
I'm watching my favorite episode....Two too many Roscos….what's ya'lls favorite episode??
-
Just Wondering...
I was watching " Baby For The Dukes" and it had a Janeen Best on the credits...how is she kin to Jimmy? ( kind of like Dorothy Best...remember her?)
-
Word Association
Trouble
-
Cathy's Measurements!
I'd give her an 81/2 out of 10!!
-
NASCAR news
I used to drink Buttermilk when I was little. my grandmother got me on it and when I started school, they asked who liked buttermilk and I was the only one that raised my hand! ( Maybe that's why I now enjoy an occasional Heineken...drink Heineken...you'll feel fine again!)
- Word Association
-
NASCAR news
Well, don't anybody worry about this Corona beer...virus stuff....I'm still going to have the Moonshine 500 this Summer! ( In the field behind the car lot!) Ya'll come!
-
Coronavirus
Popcorn is a classic! I can't add anything to that! There won't be another! I wish he'd been on an episode of the Dukes!
-
What episode am I remembering or mis-remembering ? ?
That is awesome!!!
-
Coronavirus
Before you know it, you'll have a guy in a trench coat approach you on the street and say, " PSST...Hey....you...yea you....!! then he'll motion you to follow him into an alley and then open his trench coat and offer to sell you some sanitizer and a roll of toilet paper ….at a GOOD price!
- Word Association
- Word Association