Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. it'll do in a pinch!@
  2. Dooly and Benteen...what names!
  3. ain't a bite of meat on the premise!
  4. That was one thing that was a running joke on this show and very funny...he was going to get a letter, then a call, then dinner at the white house! LOL!
  5. you near made me cut off my countin' thumb
  6. Everything's working so far
  7. Crazy Cooter's done stole president's car!
  8. 80, 90, 100, 110,,,...LOL!
  9. Lord knows you never saw anybody getting gas!
  10. nothing that's on the menu..
  11. Carter sucked ass!!
  12. somebody say go...!!
  13. ok...white fence on my right
  14. I got it on the Episodes with B& L in the car
  15. I'm ready top start when you guys are!
  16. ok guys...ran a little late I'm here!
  17. Definitely bringing that child up right!
  18. powered by Uncle Jesse's Moonshine...remember that one? Black Tillie....
  19. Def.! I think we could really get this thing running soon!
  20. And then some of you new citizens of Hazzard, tell us which ones you want to watch !
  21. I'm not like Hoss...I can never remember the episode or the season! LOL!
  22. Capital idea Stanley! ( remember Avery Schreiber?)
  23. That's cool..maybe YOU will have better luck than the town drunk did when he tried....lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.