Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Word Association
oh..! oh...!! BOOOO...HISS!! LOL!! That was a ruff one! Ha! Ha! pizza ( I love sausage pizza!)
-
The last 24 hours
Yea...basically they're just animals and cowards......looters......is that the new name for Thugs now??? It's great to see you back Mufn....we love you and miss you when we don't see you!
-
Word Association
VW......never heard that one!
-
The last 24 hours
probably after some sour mash to ferment that home grown stuff in!
-
The last 24 hours
Me too...but I'm losing it...I thought today was Memorial day!
-
Word Association
potato Does it ever! LOL!
-
Word Association
* Hey...just a short break in the game...why is this( Word Association) in the swamp? ( I just noticed this! ) I mean this is nothing hard core or anything....??
-
Word Association
candles
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
well, I can still get on but it's just got "Home " at the bottom of the screen and I have to click it to get the list, forums, topics, etc. This is just weird. Not like it's been all these years!
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
Boss was in a wheelchair this whole episode because of gout That Gout is the real deal! I have to take medicine for mine! Boss was in a wheelchair this whole episode because of gout I knew he was...but the whole episode??...WOW!! I didn't realize! Rosco was talking about how poor the Dukes are "if money was pole cat perfume you couldn't smell them through a barb wire fence" THAT was a classic! PERFECT!!
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Word Association
anti-gravity
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
Hey, I don't know where to put this, so I'm just going to put it here. Has anybody else had trouble signing in? It actually sent my email 2 notifications to sign up! Then when I got to the sight, it was just the lower part of the logo and on the left, it said " Home".
-
Word Association
Space ships
-
Hazzard Square
Good to see you here Ian....! and hello again to Joseph! 10-4 good buddy!
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
I thought it was goofy because of lines like, " You're just lucky we're in uncle Jesse's house".....then..." You're unlucky because we can always step outside" Stupid? Silly? Goofy? It's really a combo of all three. Also, another stupid/goofy thing was Luke was going to ride with him so he could "Keep his eyes on the jump". They had to do something to involve both of them I guess but it would be easier to make the jump if you lighten the load by NOT having Luke in the car! The fight itself was stupid/goofy. Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Duke I agree, was one of if not THE worst....although the space alien episode would give it a run for the money!
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
This one is still on my list of least favorites. It has to be the goofiest episode in the series!
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
One of the best scenes in the series is where Jesse makes Daisy stop the Jeep and challenges Luke to a fist fight. This is another funny scene!
-
Word Association
Pancakes
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
We see the General's odometer...32047.6 miles...neat coincidence since the license plate is CNH 320 I wonder how many miles Bo and Luke would average per year? Their life consisted of working on the farm and going to the Boar's Nest. The only break in the action, was when they had one of their adventures that put extra mileage on the car...so...
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
This was a great MASH show! I've seen him on several different things and he always plays an English Butler or some sort of cultured type!.....real uppity acting/sounding!
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
It was pretty funny to see his feet sticking in the air! I always thought this myself! It was hilarious!
-
What's your favorite Daisy outfit?
Hey, what about that red outfit she had, when she was rescuing the boys from patch and somebody ( Luke?) said something about " Annie's " car, referring to Daisy's borrowed car ( borrowed from Cooter). I'm still not sure why she was called Annie!
-
NASCAR news
I'm watching the Coke Cola 600...Lagano is smokin'!!