Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Coronavirus
You never owned a cell phone?? Roger...you are indeed, my hero and my friend! I'm thinking about starting an organization called " Ol' Skool" ….where people who are indeed, "Old School", can socialize and keep to themselves, without having to deal with all the alien hordes ( any and all who are not Old School), radical, Leftist, impure etc.
-
(Belated) Happy Birthday Roger Duke
A dirty glass....!!!! Hey, you're ALL man!!
-
I AM LOOKING FOR CRAZY COOTER
I don't think so... I haven't seen him in here!
-
(Belated) Happy Birthday Roger Duke
Chalk one up for the town drunk! LOL!
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
I could have said getting Jesse to see a dentist is like pulling teeth but I got my pride." This is another great " Waylonism"!! -- Boss can never remember H H Harkness's name. I had no trouble since that is the last name of one of my best friends. Wow! You kidding?? That's wild! Hey, remember he kept forgetting the name and one time , said " HH Hoggness." ( He had several episodes where he interjected, the word " Hogg", e.g., " Hoglooms", " Hogaminiums," etc. )……..also Hogganomics ( from Reagan and Reaganomics! LOL! )
-
Coronavirus
Face Book is mostly trolls, Zionists or Zionist shills, etc. and other such trash....I stay away and advise others I care for, to as well!!
-
(Belated) Happy Birthday Roger Duke
Speaking of Happy Birthday, you know the episode Happy Birthday General Lee, if you notice the hat Bo was wearing, it's the same one Jonas Jones was wearing in " Cooter's Confession".!!
-
(Belated) Happy Birthday Roger Duke
I'm sorry I missed this Roger! Happy Belated Birthday! If you come by the car lot one evening after close, i'll make it up to you. I have some homeade, aged Buttermilk just for you!
-
The Patrol Cars In Pictures
I would have! That's a great line!
-
Ray Kohn's Dukes Show
I'm surprised the show is THAT popular up North...I mean we have Brother Spike, Brother Roger and a few others , but to be THAT popular, up there, that you could attract enough people to put on a show???? WOW! Also, I've noticed on some of the recordings, etc. after the show ended, they wouldn't have all 3 ( Bo, Luke, Daisy) at the same time. Usually it was just Bo ( John Schneider) and Daisy ( Catherine Bach). Anybody know why? Now it seems, just Luke and Daisy! ( I'm surprised because John needs the money!)
-
Word Association
Excercise
-
The Patrol Cars In Pictures
"Don't that fill grandma's drawers with Nightcrawlers?" ( another great line from Waylon on, " Cooter's Confession", which I'm watching right now!)
-
The Patrol Cars In Pictures
eyes of an eagle and the brain of an Einstein.... you are exactly right! I've seen him in action too many times not to know myself!
-
NASCAR news
Not everything...you can call white people, hicks, red necks, whiteys, etc. ...whatever, just as long as the people you're talking about are white! If they're not white...they're protected …..
-
Happy Easter
Sounds like some people are going to be losing their jobs!
-
BREAKER ONE BREAKER ONE THIS IS THE HOMER WOLFMAN ANY ONE OUT THERE??????
My 10-20 is usually at the sti...car lot!
-
BREAKER ONE BREAKER ONE THIS IS THE HOMER WOLFMAN ANY ONE OUT THERE??????
Hey bud! I just got on here for a sec. and now I'm getting off again but maybe I'll see you on here sometime! Good to see you!
-
Word Association
Baseball
-
Word Association
Tiger! ( Eye of the Tiger...Survivor!)
-
NASCAR news
I know that's right!
-
Happy Easter
Sounds like a hard life! LOL! My wife works in a grocery store, so it's the same type thing here but I don't ever go around people anyway so all this Corona stuff is not that big of a deal for me!
-
Uncle Jesse's episode reviews
We get to meet Sheriff Emmitt Hammerhand Ragsdale of Choctaw County. I always thought this was funny when Rosco called him " Hammerhead" and went " Uh....Hammerhand" and then Ragsdale, " you will use proper police procedure …." LOL!
-
Halls of Stone and Iron
Hobie Hartkins replied to EnosIsMyHero's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsThat's quite impressive!
-
Word Association
Tragedy
-
The last 24 hours
Like Rosco told Boss, " Boss, I'll never say never again...never!"