Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. THAT may be it!!
  2. Here's something you guys may be interested in...... https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/21/plane-confederate-flag-flies-over-nascar-race/
  3. I may or may not be able to! I'll be spending a lot of time getting my place ready for the Moonshine 400! ( I hope to see you there! LOL!)
  4. Cooter gave Boss two 100 dollar bills and commented on how much Boss looks like Ben Franklin I noticed this! He really does! Who woulda thunk?? Rosco wanted more than 50% of 50% if he won so Boss said he'd give him 50% of 50% of 50%. Rosco loved that! I loved this! Rosco just knew he was getting a better deal! and the intonation of Boss's voice 50% of 50 % OF 50%...lol...made him think he was getting a goos deal! Ha! Ha!
  5. I know one thing, I'm banning anything NASCAR from now on!
  6. It looks weird but at least it isn't on the rear quarter panel like they were thinking of doi I think it looks pretty good like that but you know why...the sponsor has a bigger pic! It's all about the money!
  7. This whole pic was one big mess up!
  8. You forgot prejudiced, narrow minded, etc. Ha! Ha!
  9. I'm wearing my Rebel hat everyday now! It's got two rebel flags crossed from left to right and then it's got the word REBEL on it and the bill is a solid stars and bars!
  10. Diamond Ring
  11. Yes, Happy late birthday Waylon! He would've turned the big 8-2 !!
  12. Vacation
  13. trailer park
  14. My wife
  15. He looks good for 60! It's REALLY hard to believe that a hot babe like Cathy is 66!
  16. Ferrari
  17. Train
  18. I'm just now putting the finishing touches on my specially designed Moonshine Mopar! I'm going to give the boys on the track a run for their money! :)
  19. Island
  20. Oh, hey I just thought ....when Bo and Luke met the Bensons, Bo said ( talking about the girl) that she gives me a feeling too but it's not so strange! LOL!
  21. fantasy
  22. Hey Garrett, you know how i am ( how Hobie the town drunk is...not really me) ....you've come back at just the right time. I've built a race track behind my Car lot and I'm going to be holding races this season all leading up to the 1st annual MoonShine 400! It's a little more dangerous than regular car races. We only drive with one hand. The other hand stays on our Mason Jars!
  23. That was another classic line! " Oh the sun shines bright on my Hoggaminiums! I'll soon be makin' a pile! ....Then Waylon's comment that they would've soon become Hazzzard's only slum! Ha! Ha!
  24. I didn't know if anyone knew of the story of Paw Patrol being canceled or not but I ran across an article, that puts the rumor to rest, in case anyone or their kids/grandkids, starts to get upset! https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/did-paw-patrol-get-canceled/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20Debunker%20-%20Saturday%20June%2013%202020%20-%20George%20Floyds%20Rap%20Sheet%20What%20We%20Know%20-%20reczfaQedjhOgmXXs&utm_content=Daily%20Debunker%20-%20Saturday%20June%2013%202020%20-%20George%20Floyds%20Rap%20Sheet%20What%20We%20Know%20-%20reczfaQedjhOgmXXs+CID_621dc32e73bff4d946737dd2054aa398&utm_source=CampaignMonitor&utm_term=False
  25. Yes, it's good to see you back Garret! ... as Rosco said....like old times...!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.