Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Moon ( ...don't say it.... ....I just thought of it myself! )
  2. Hey...you can't defund Rosco, Enos and Cleatus! That's unAmerican !!
  3. cowboy
  4. probably be Covington...not far from here
  5. shoes
  6. I thought it was funny when Boss was trying to stall the fight and told the crooks, when Daisy was singing the anthem for the second time, " Don't you know you're not supposed to interrupt " Oh say can you see"? LOL!
  7. We're open everywhere but of course I live in the real life Hooterville...Sparta Tn. ( Do NOT judge the south by this town!)
  8. --Daisy also did a good job with the National Anthem. She was a little flat but yes, pretty good. I didn't know she had such a deep voice....II Alto! ( lower than I Alto bit higher than I Tenor) ....She just might be able to sing I Tenor!
  9. Didn't we look this up before and find out that Catfish (Sonny Shields) was really a pro boxer? When Bo said he'd fight him Luke said Catfish would drop him like a dirty shirt yet Bo looked pretty evenly matched with Luke in the Carnival of Thrills fight. That's what I was thinking! If he was THAT good....Bo wouldn't have hung in there with him like he did!
  10. wool
  11. So that's what they are! We have some of those around here! The protest got rained out before they made it to the busy intersection. Bet that made all the rush hour travellers happy lol. Poor thugs...or protesters or whatever name they go by now....they don't have anything to occupy their time!
  12. Hmm....I'm gonna have to look at that one too...I sure didn't find it on the " Happy Birthday..." one!
  13. sheep
  14. The episode title is likely inspired by the book and movie from the late 70s, The Amityville Horror. Hey, I never thought about this! Wow! Good call!! -- I loved the scene where Flash has his paws on the dashboard and when Rosco told him to buckle up for safety he did! This was great! You could tell it was where they reversed the tape of Flash getting out of it but I always enjoyed this! Also, classic scene when Rosco's car went under a truck, turning it into a convertible and turning Rosco's hat into a convertible too. This was hilarious and I thought it made him look really funny as he walked around with it sticking up! LOL!
  15. I watched Happy Birthday General Lee but didn't hear the " ....Make it up on the road" part. Hmmm...did I miss it or ....maybe another episode?
  16. Goat
  17. Hmmm...don't know....Rosco P. Coleus Trane?
  18. Square pants
  19. Hopefully they'll get rained out!
  20. Buffalo Bob
  21. I'll have to check! Thanks guys! You all are awesome! ( and great neighbors!...in Hazzard! )
  22. Buffalo Chips!
  23. Square....I had a Totino square pizza tonight
  24. I know I've asked this once or twice....( more?) but I forgot...please tell me if you know ( and I promise not to ask again)...what episode was it, where , I THINK, Jesse said, " Make it up on the road" or, " You'll have to make it up on the road" ? I'll write it down somewhere this time!
  25. You see? This is what I'm talking about! Hazzardites sticking together! Just like a family should!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.