Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
- Congratulations MarkB/Scooter Davenport
-
NASCAR news
Well I just saw Hamlin have to push his car onto Pit Road right at the end....just not enough gas! Man! That's a hard way to lose! I don't know if this is a re-run or not. Eric Amirola won it. #10 I think. I'm not sure if this was taped or live....? I saw it on FS1HD....whatever that channel is on your cable.
-
Word Association
burning rubber
-
The last 24 hours
Well, she did that to herself! ( from way back!)
-
Word Association
parachute
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Woodstock ( I'm trippin' man!! :) )
-
The last 24 hours
That's just a piece of trash trying to cover for himself! Of course, it also show how she raised him!
- Word Association
-
Post your Super Bowl Prediction
We can have a contest...who can drink more....?? you and your Birch Beer or me and my Pepsi Max??
- Word Association
-
Post your Super Bowl Prediction
Just remember everybody....your favorite used car salesman and town drunk has the same year as the superbowl! I'm 55 ( August 31, 1965) and the Superbowl is 55! ....( I'm not really a drunk...I just have a nip ( a sip...lol) every now and then ( you never waste a sip!...oh my......so smooth!) I'm not really much into alcohol but I play one on Hazzard Net...LOL! Ha! Ha! Pepsi Max however.......!!!!! )
-
New off-topic forum!
HA! HA! HA!
-
Post your Super Bowl Prediction
I STILL say you got a tip from somebody at the Boar's Nest!!
-
Word Association
Moby Dick
-
Hello
I think it may be the old " Double Hazzard Fake"....???
-
Hello
LOL!! you know all The Ridge Runner's secrets! ( You sure you never ran hooch in Hazzard? )
-
Post your Super Bowl Prediction
LOL....I'll never tell !! LOL!!
-
Hello
Yes...you being here ranks right up there with the new still I just built behind the car lot!
-
New off-topic forum!
You'll have to forgive me....the first time I wrote my name down I was busy takin' a sip and didn't do it right the first time!
-
Post your Super Bowl Prediction
oh, and congratulations Spike!! I don't know how you got that close to the actual score but there's a rumor going around the Boar's Nest that you had some inside info. from Swamp Molly!! .....or maybe Ma Harper??
-
Post your Super Bowl Prediction
This is true but I think Mahomes screwed up a lot too. They were just out classed! Hey, the TB owners have to get their money's worth! ( I don't know what Gronk is making but I know Brady signed a $50 million dollar contract.
-
Hello
Well, you're part of it cousin Roger!
-
New off-topic forum!
ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! I finally broke down and changed my name to the correct spelling! ( I'm so proud of myself! ) Bozo Buttons and card board cookies for everyone!!