Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Just In Case You Wanted To See It!
Well, once you walk the way they want you to, talk the way they tell you to, then you'll start thinking like them. Then they won't seem like such bad people. THEN you're done for! ( and it's coming! Even Now, even the Southerners and Confederates ( people who are REALLY from the south, not just transplants!) are thinking like them and the so called " conservatives" ( notice the quotes!) are too....so our culture is on life support right now! Oh, I just thought....John Schneider was talking about the flag and he said, " Well, it didn't mean then what it does now." See? History DOES change! ....Right???....yea...sure...right! The people to blame are the ones who let it ( and some other stuff like it, that's " Evil" now but wasn't then) get this way! They didn't want to start any trouble, get anybody upset, etc. etc. Me, I won't be blamed by anybody who is telling the truth! I'm one of those "Prejudiced" " Racist" types who always stand up and speak out and defend the Right! No matter what the consequences are from "Good" people! ( again, notice the quotes!)
-
Word Association
Kitsch
-
The last 24 hours
yes, I know he was. He lived not too far from here, though I never met him. I almost hooked up with one of the 2 brothers ( can't remember the name right now) who played in his band and we were going to start our own band.
-
Word Association
Duck Calls!
-
Which Episode?
yea Glenn! I'm sure our resident Hazzard Genius ( Hoss!) can answer whatever you want to know!
-
The last 24 hours
probably AT me...I'm serious! I'm thinking about getting the line on the Browns to take it all the way and place a wager ( we Dukes never bet...only wager! )
-
The last 24 hours
I predict the Browns will take it all!! ( For the first time!)
-
Which Episode?
AND....when they get suspicious, Bo gets mad at Luke about it and then there's the fight you saw!
-
Word Association
Quack !!* * I wouldn't HAVE you wait on me you Quack!....( guess you guys know who said it and when....?)
-
Here's Some More Drama For You!
show it to the cops!
-
Just In Case You Wanted To See It!
DOH is on TV NOW!! ( Not sure what your cable is but the call letters are , IFCHD. You may not like it though. It's the new one with Johnny Knoxville.) It's just started, so it'll be on for a long time still!
-
The Dukes of Hazzard
Hey Silva, we're just like a family here...heck...we ARE a small family here! We all live in Hazzard and try to make this as big a part of our life as possible, though you DO have to take care of your outside Hazzard family and other responsibilities too of course! So, come around as much as you can!
-
Here's Some More Drama For You!
Reminds me of Orwell's 1984. There's a reason the Feds had a file on him! ( He was hitting too close and made them nervous!)
- Word Association
-
Here's Some More Drama For You!
Yes, or just say, " 5 Words"* , to every question or comment made to you! * I Have Nothing To Say!
-
The Dukes of Hazzard
Good to see you Silva! I hope you like it around here! Tell us about yourself and what you like about the Dukes!
-
Here's Some More Drama For You!
First it was Dana, now it's........Hallie NASCAR requires Hailie Deegan to take sensitivity training (msn.com)
-
The last 24 hours
I'm pushing for either the Packers or the Browns....Browns have never even BEEN to the Super Bowl!
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Scope! ( it's a mouthwash they sell here in the USA) * My shine would do almost as good...maybe...( ? ) LOL!
-
The last 24 hours
Roger....you know....I don't know if you're even fit for civilized society! ( even Hobie wouldn't do that! )
-
The last 24 hours
well, if I were you, I don't know if I would've said anything. You could be in serious trouble if the Brandy Butter police are watching this site!
-
The last 24 hours
Roger....I declare...you're a wild man! You must cruise Hazzard on Friday and Saturday nights!
- The Dukes of Hazzard
-
Word Association
Forest