Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. OK guys....has anybody made any decision? April 1st? May 9th? ...or one of the birthdays?
  2. Right now I'm watching Coy and Vance saving Boss' life from Boss Sharkey, et al.!
  3. Yes! Happy Birthday from Hobie, the town....well....you know who!) I am...!!! ( said in that same Hobie voice ...remember what it sounds like ....well... you know who you are..."
  4. LOL! Oh yes! I live in Sparta Tn. about 70m east of Nashville and it's really big on Blue Grass....Benny Martin and the big one, Lester Flatt are both FROM here! My wife used to bag Lester Flatt's wife's groceries when she was still alive!
  5. I couldn't listen to all of it!!
  6. I don't know if there's a cartoon post or not, so here goes.....I've only seen about half the 20 episodes ( wife bought me the entire collection for Christmas) . They are VERY boring! Flash doesn't look right with his hat and Rosco doesn't look like Rosco....they drew everybody else well....why not him? They keep hoping around to other countries....WHY??? I'd rather see them on the farm, like on TV! Why do they have to travel? That's not TDOH! I know it's a cartoon but these plots were even MORE simple than the TV show!! WHERE IS COOTER??? ( I don't like Ben Jones but the show needs Cooter and I DO like him!) If you like these things, that's fine.....everybody has their own opinion. I'm just glad I didn't spend MY money on them!
  7. yep...well it is what it is...cousin Skipper but living in Hazzard helps out quite a bit!
  8. That might be part of the problem! You can't wait that long between visits to get your back aligned. I have to go every few months as a kind of maintenance!
  9. Yer as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs." In Psychology, it's a neurotic disorder, called a " Generalized Anxiety Disorder". I have this myself!
  10. exactly! That's a lot more patience and skill than I would ever have!
  11. illusion
  12. THAT...is just unbelievable!! EEEEEXCELLENT!
  13. Hobie Hartkins! ( He knows all about it!)
  14. This is my point. I really don't see where they would get their business from..... for a 3rd shift!
  15. Yes! Let us know what you hear! Meth?? Sounds like Sparta Tn. ( where I live!)
  16. Just think! Now I've got a cousin who knows how to build Duke trucks!!
  17. OK...i've thought about this. OK....Hazzard is very small and doesn't even have it's own hospital. ( barely it's own police force...LOL !! ) We hear from Waylon, from time to time, about Shorty's All Night Rib Shack and Pizza Parlor, on Frontage Road. It never even shows Frontage Road on any episode and how much money and how many people would a city/town have to have, to have ANYTHING able to function all night/24 Hr. ???
  18. The details on this thing are incredible! You're a great builder!
  19. Shine ( it'll help you relax!)
  20. pretty good. Didn't know about the band Stars and Bars from Dunlap. That's just down the road from me.
  21. vacation
  22. Horatio Magellan.....his real name!
  23. Captain Cold

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.