Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. I 3rd this! MM you are the Bomb darlin'!!
  2. Bo Duke Oh yea, I'm Santa Clause and this here's Bugs Bunny!
  3. Mike Rutlege ( from the rock group " Mike and The Mechanics")
  4. I didn't do anything different! do do do do do do do do....Twilight Zone time!!
  5. I've been trying to sign in for a week or two and no go! Was I banned or do they not let TV drunks on anymore or....????
  6. wow! I didn't know that! Thanks MonacoMan!
  7. Jeff Foxworthy
  8. Maybe I shouldn't say this, esp. since he's gone now, but on that episode of the Dukes, with the mustache, he reminds me of John Holmes...lol!
  9. Hey guys! I was just wondering where Roger has been? It's been 2 wks. today since he's been here! I mean I go away sometimes for 1,2, 3 days but I always come back soon. I wonder if he's ok? He's here practically every day! Has anybody seen or heard anything?
  10. catchup Hey...what can I say? They done learned me real good in that there school I done been to! ( I majored in English with an emphasis on grammar! )
  11. I just wonder how Brandon is doing? Let's go Brandon!!
  12. Worchestshire
  13. animals
  14. plantation
  15. One of my favorite places! ( not really but Hobie would say that !! ) Candy
  16. I didn't even know of the song! I know who Tug McGraw was and who his son is but I don't follow baseball or country music.
  17. Granola ( California is the granola state! )
  18. Warner Brothers
  19. Lucille
  20. Blues ( immediately in my head....." In your wiiildest dreams". Remember that one?
  21. Turk It probably wouldn't be noticed, because when you say it out loud, it's usually undecipherable between patty and paddy.
  22. I think, without knowing...it's been so long since I've listened to it ( I'm going to have to find my cassette copy of it and play it soon) my fav,. would be Flash.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.