Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Yodel.......people in the country, like Hazzard, have been known to yodel ( check out some Hee Haw shows!)
  2. Aspen No no...this was '73-74, '75....way before we had all that!
  3. John Denver.......I used to sing this song by him when I was young at a night club on Saturday nights
  4. VINNIE'S....it's where Enos gets his lunch....remember? ( He makes Rosco's favorite Potpie!)
  5. sounds like MY family....you sure you're not from the South? LOL!!
  6. UNCLE Boss!
  7. It's called the Granola state......it's full of fruits, nuts and flakes.
  8. Former NASCAR driver Bobby East stabbed to death at California gas station | Watch (msn.com)
  9. Frontage Road ( where the cop works!)
  10. I hope you and your wife are feeling better cousin Roger! Take a little sip....it'll do you good!.......just look what it's done for me!
  11. Thief ( Remember when Boss stole the payroll?)
  12. Can you imagine those two staring in their own show??? Ha! Ha!
  13. Jukin' what the Duke Boys were doing with the lady Revenuer to get her drunk at the Boar's Nest!
  14. figured that one out all by yourself did you??? LOL!!
  15. What about Barney Miller? Mash?
  16. Huey ( as in.....)
  17. He would've fit right in!
  18. Candy Bar
  19. I NEVER noticed that!! WOW! ( all the times I've seen the episodes) .....ok....you got me on the cameo...please tell us!
  20. Western Auto hardware store. I bet every town had one of those. We had one in my hometown...Franklin Tn. ....Franklin's not there anymore. The city called Franklin is but it's not where I grew up if you know what I mean!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.