Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HossC

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HossC

  1. Tales of the VIENNA Hoods - (one of the animated episodes) BTW. Aunt Hortense was in "The Return of Hughie Hogg".
  2. Maybe his defense will be that Boss Hogg planted the evidence on him.
  3. Burl TOLLIVER
  4. I also hope that one of the arresting officers toyed with the idea of saying "Cuff him and stuff him".
  5. ROGER Blevin - (AKA. Gaylord Duke)
  6. I was reading the story of Tom's arrest on another news site earlier, and had to laugh when I got to the comments section. One of the commenters had simply replied: "...been in trouble with the law since the day he was born."
  7. OLD Ridge Road
  8. Sheriff 'Spike' LOOMIS
  9. Well done, Rollman .
  10. Sadly, it's also today's lead story on the BBC website's entertainment news page: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40819816
  11. Alabama JONES - (from "The Law and Jesse Duke")
  12. HELEN HOGAN
  13. FLORALEE and FRANCEE - (the twins from "Arrest Jesse Duke")
  14. Thanks for posting these pictures, Rollman. I really like the way they've recreated the interior of Cooter's Garage down to the tiny details. On the down side, those autograph prices seem very steep, but I've never paid a cent for any of the autographs I've got (sadly, none of them are from the Dukes).
  15. DOBRO DOOLAN
  16. Doc APPLEBY
  17. The truck looks great. I can't wait to see the clearer pictures and the other photos you took.
  18. Cale YARBOROUGH - (he's been mentioned before, but not used as a reply)
  19. VELUZAT Brothers - (General Lee builders)
  20. TINKER - (one of Mason Dixon's Girls)
  21. Johnny PAYCHECK
  22. NATASHA - (Russian gymnast in "Comrade Duke")
  23. Mount KISCO - (John Schneider's place of birth)
  24. GAYLORD Duke Roger, the search box at the top of the page defaults to search only the current thread when you're within one. I've used it a couple of times for a quick check.
  25. ALEX - (Boss' driver)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.