Everything posted by HossC
-
Luke Duke Arrested!
Maybe his defense will be that Boss Hogg planted the evidence on him.
-
A-Z Game
Burl TOLLIVER
-
Luke Duke Arrested!
I also hope that one of the arresting officers toyed with the idea of saying "Cuff him and stuff him".
-
A-Z Game
ROGER Blevin - (AKA. Gaylord Duke)
-
Luke Duke Arrested!
I was reading the story of Tom's arrest on another news site earlier, and had to laugh when I got to the comments section. One of the commenters had simply replied: "...been in trouble with the law since the day he was born."
-
A-Z Game
OLD Ridge Road
-
A-Z Game
Sheriff 'Spike' LOOMIS
-
Congratulations Rollman
Well done, Rollman .
-
Luke Duke Arrested!
Sadly, it's also today's lead story on the BBC website's entertainment news page: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40819816
-
A-Z Game
Alabama JONES - (from "The Law and Jesse Duke")
-
A-Z Game
HELEN HOGAN
-
A-Z Game
FLORALEE and FRANCEE - (the twins from "Arrest Jesse Duke")
-
Cooter's Last Stand, July 29 and 30, 2017
Thanks for posting these pictures, Rollman. I really like the way they've recreated the interior of Cooter's Garage down to the tiny details. On the down side, those autograph prices seem very steep, but I've never paid a cent for any of the autographs I've got (sadly, none of them are from the Dukes).
-
A-Z Game
DOBRO DOOLAN
-
A-Z Game
Doc APPLEBY
-
Cooter 1967 Ford wrecker project
The truck looks great. I can't wait to see the clearer pictures and the other photos you took.
-
A-Z Game
Cale YARBOROUGH - (he's been mentioned before, but not used as a reply)
-
A-Z Game
VELUZAT Brothers - (General Lee builders)
-
A-Z Game
TINKER - (one of Mason Dixon's Girls)
-
A-Z Game
Johnny PAYCHECK
-
A-Z Game
NATASHA - (Russian gymnast in "Comrade Duke")
-
A-Z Game
Mount KISCO - (John Schneider's place of birth)
-
A-Z Game
GAYLORD Duke Roger, the search box at the top of the page defaults to search only the current thread when you're within one. I've used it a couple of times for a quick check.
-
A-Z Game
ALEX - (Boss' driver)
-
Another Question
I've just found the piece I read about Bo's age in The Dukes of Hazzard: The Unofficial Companion. Here's the bit after John liked the script and wanted the part of Bo. "My agent told me, 'You're too young for it, and you're from New York, so we told them you were twenty-four years old and from here,'" Schneider recalled. "They were looking for people from the ages of twenty-four to thirty. I was eighteen, just graduated from high school. If they knew that, I would never have got an audition." I've also had a quick flick through Redneck Boy in the Promised Land, but Ben just describes the part he auditioned for as "the good ol' boy mechanic with a wild and crazy streak". There's no mention of age.