Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy smiled and her and Lizzy walked up to Uncle Jesse side by side.
  2. LOL hello Ludix, you do speak English very well..I have no knowledge on how to speak French lol but welcome to Hnet!
  3. Daisy sighed and couldn't help but start crying again.
  4. Daisy explained the situation to Lulu "Help any way you see fit to help."
  5. Daisy said "Just..I'm scared about a lot of stuff thats been happening."
  6. Daisy sighed and said "I hope shes okay.."
  7. (lol i don't know how cold it is here...) Daisy sighed "I just...you wouldn't understand Rosco.."
  8. (yes its freezing here! lol) Daisy sighed and couldn't help but just start crying.
  9. Daisy said "It did...for me at least..i couldn't even accept you and Luke at first either.."
  10. Daisy said "One thing you have to understand...shes still hurting..both of them...it'll will take a long time before you can fully be welcomed...but you can't completely replace the man she loved first."
  11. (oopss lol) Daisy said "I really can't wait to meet Jamie and her little girl."
  12. Daisy tried so hard to concentrate on her work...the way Boss was treating her was making Rosco secretly mad.
  13. Daisy said "well were engaged..and we have a daughter..so things are working out Bo." ( if forgot about that...)
  14. Enos said "Of course I'll watch out for her Daisy"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.