Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Yeah I guess so."
-
Musical Chairs
(since were talking about Christmas...one of they few songs I know by Elvis) Blue Christmas- Elvis Presley.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy and Cooter finally found Lily who was behind held by Bo "We found her Dais."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo looks up at her "Thats only in the summer during barbeque season, other than that you do all the cookin'...besides we can't cook because last time we tried you nearly beat us death cause we caught the kitchen on fire."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled and said thanks Tom then turned to Lizzy "Should we go home Liz or stay another day? It's up to you."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiled.
-
Musical Chairs
Live Like You Were Dyin'-Tim McGraw.
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy said "Luke I can trust...Bo...I don't know about him.."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and went off to help Cooter find Lily.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "You ain't mad at me are you..I'm sorry..I'm the worlds worst wife and mother I know.."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "I can't cook at all."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy said before she steped out the door "Bo, Luke, watch out for those two girls okay?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "No Enos. let me go look for her."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy nodded and went to get dressed and was really concerned about Helena.
-
Dukes Christmas Party
Maybe that could work...we have two weeks off of school for Christmas Vacation and the 23rd would be good...im not sure about 9 pm....I missed last years party...anyway we still have time though.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I-I don't know..."
-
Welcome To Hazzard
Daisy was just hugging Helena and trying not to cry her self.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Well..if any of the girls me and Luke see around town hear we like stuff like that..there goes our reputations Dais."
-
Duke and Long
Daisy was sitting on the porch with her hand in her pockets..the one on the right fiddling with the ring "Me and Michael are really getting married." she said to her self in her head.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Did what?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiled knowing her best friend would be there "Okay, I'll come with you."
-
Is it just me?
lol..I ain't sure..I'll have to check that my self.
-
Is it just me?
I so agree, since I have DirecTV, I'll check around..we have a lot of channels.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know...but still..my due dates so close...and the doctor said I could be early."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "I would love to, I love Jack Ingrim but I can't, I have to help you, my kids and husband need me and I have an obligation to you all."