Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy comes in "Hey Dad, hey Matt..once I'm done here I'm going to see Salena then I'm off to visit Lizzy...busy day but I have good news"
-
Word Association
guy
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Yeah...makes me want another one when shes a bit older"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Yes why?...I'm just really tired."
-
Patrick Swayze
I love the Outsiders, don't you?..I've never grown up with out my mom or dad even though there divorced but in anyway like Ponyboy and his brothers my life has been rocky and thats why I love the Outsiders so much.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy came by to visit her Dad and Matt.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(cool) Daisy said "Nevermind...I think Enos has supper under control...I'm gonna head off to bed..not hungry any way"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu said "Maybe...he's not sure"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "S-Sorry..."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu said "Nothing severe but with a little TLC she'll be just fine"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said" I'm sure missing one supper won't hurt.."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu said "She's perfectly healthy" (Idk really)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy caught that and said "Hey Granny"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu said "Ain't gonna tell him..I can keep secrets" Daisy said "Shes so pretty" (gonna go take a shower but I WILL be back)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily said "Yuck..no thanks"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu said "He doesn't know"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily said "No why?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu said "What does Boss think of what?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Yes were here for Cherry and Hi Lulu"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said"I wouldn't either...no offense to her"