Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy was being kept under a close eye and so was her new baby girl.
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy said "Sounds like a plan to me"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy woke up too "What do you mean sorry!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "What do you want Enos?" nearly in tears
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I love you" and kisses him as if reading his mind.
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy said "Boys, do you have an idea as to where were supposed to stay this week?"
-
Word Association
dinosaur
-
Word Association
( I LOVED THAT MOVIE) The Rock
-
Word Association
witch
-
Word Association
messy (it can be very messy)
-
Word Association
cake!
-
A Tale of a Strate and & a Williams- COMMENTS
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsB.L is my beta reader....but the reason i stoped at Chap 4 is because I lost my note book and haven't been able to continue writing lol but thanks Dixie!
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Daisy wished she could hug Jimmy but says "We've forgiven you Jimmy...thank you for showing us your not a monster..." she took a glance at the picture of her self and holding the infant Clay that was above Jimmys bunk and sighed and said "I'm going home for awhile..I'll visit when I can".
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Daisy nodded "You hurt more than one person...the other was me...but...your last letter made me realize that you cared and you really were sorry...you know I never loved you but I love Clay and your his father..its only fair and once Clay gets better I'm going to ask him if he wants to visit you too."
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree
-
Word Association
9/11
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Daisy looked up "Just because I hated you before doesn't mean Clay isn't your son...i don't love you but hes our son....but about your mother...they found out she wasn't part of the whole thing and it was even proven that she didn't want to be part of it and shes been let off the hook."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Word Association
tradgedy
-
Musical Chairs
Its Your Love- Tim McGraw
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Daisy looked down slightly "We got Clay, Angel and Molly back safe and sound...but Clay has a broken arm and he'll be asleep for the next few hours because he had two sedatives from his grandfather and one more would have killed him and he had two Asthma attacks , the same with the sedatives thing goes for Angel...Molly was really lucky..shes completley unhurt but sleeping...but now our son thinks everyone hates him because he didn't stand up to his Grandfather."
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Daisy nodds and hugs Lizzy then quickly checks on Clay who is still sleeping then drives her self to the jail house to face Jimmy once more and came in and sat faceing Jimmy "Hey Jimmy...I've got some good news..but some not good news too" Molly was fine as she was still sleeping peacefully.
-
Word Association
ww2