Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy tried to get as far from possible as she could wishing she could deck this guy.
  2. Daisy said "There going to keep Sam for a couple more nights because of what Alex did...the boys are fine..they stay with Sam alot"
  3. Daisy said "There going to move Sam and your sons in here with you"
  4. Daisy said "He is no Grandfather..hes and idiot...and..listen, I love you, I'm not disapointed in you at all"
  5. Daisy said "No please...I could lose my baby if you do something to me to badly"
  6. Daisy hugged Clay "Its okay...they know you tried..thats all you could do"
  7. Daisy said "He hasn't dissapointed me...I've loved him since the day he was born"
  8. Daisy was scared and she felt the guy feel her babys movement and she stayed still.
  9. Daisy saw the guy reach for her "Please don't hurt my baby!" as the guy picked her up
  10. Daisy came in and sighed as Clay turned away from her.
  11. Daisy felt like what was about to happen to Julie was her fault and she started crying.
  12. Clay sighed "He was stronger than me..I should have at least tried to fight back but I was stupid for not fighting back."
  13. Lucy said "Hi Luke" her eyes gleaming a few minutes later since the hospital wasn't far from the hotel Daisy and Enos came in and Daisy said "Hey everyone" and sat down and looked at Kathy and sighed.
  14. Enos takes Jake to his car and takes him to jail Meanwhile Clay saw Michael and Bo and Luke come in the room and he said "Tell my mom and my little babys and my wife I'm sorry"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.