Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Word Association
Charmin
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(Okay) Daisy said "I'm not sure.."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy said "No...not really...I didn't know exactly were we were going until now...but I'm sure I'll think of something when we get there."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "And I gladly will."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't know..just ask Granny I guess.."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(sorry...lol) Daisy said "C-Can you watch the kids?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I love you Enos and I want to marry you"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy was in the waiting room fretting about Kathy
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy nodded
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Bo said "L-Luke you need to calm down....," Enos nodded and steped up "She doesn't have to do anything for that guy...but Luke, Kathy is fine and so is the baby..calm down a little bit."
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Soon Bo, Luke and Walker get out to the Southfork Ranch and JR is still mad and slinging things around when Pam and Lucy walk in and Lucy said "I've never seen JR so mad...wonder what happend this time", though she already knew.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters( Please don't) Daisy said "What happend to Enos..tell me please"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I didn't mean to..it almost seemed as if...they weren't being supportive"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy said "Were's Mayberry....if Enos has been there...I feel really safe"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy said "Theres nothing to worry about about me...I'm fine"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy opens the door "Whats wrong?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy finally drinks it
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy sighed "Thanks"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just sits back down
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy takes the glass
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy wasn't going to listen though
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just stared at the wall
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Bo said "More stubborn than fence post"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just sighed