Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Bo said "And I'm fine with that Lizzy, I love the name"
  2. Bo nodds "I love that name"
  3. Daisy hugged Lizzy "Oh Lizzy...im sorry"
  4. Bo thinks a bit "Bryon Chase Duke"
  5. Daisy nodds "Yeah and hes handsome"
  6. Daisy was coaching her for the long 8 hours it took to bring the baby boy in the world and she stayed by her side
  7. Daisy nodds "Okay..and whenever the doc says 'push' give him a strong push and count to ten then let go"
  8. Daisy goes to get Bo and they both come in the room and Daisy said "Were both here for you, just breath"
  9. Daisy said "I'll coach you through it, you can do this"
  10. Daisy ran to get the doctor and went back to Lizzys side
  11. Daisy takes her had "Are you okay?"
  12. Daisy said "I know we can beat Artemis"
  13. Daisy said "Lizzy things will be fine"
  14. Daisy said "I can't wait to meet your little one"
  15. Daisy said "There going to help us"
  16. Daisy said "Thanks guys" and hangs up
  17. Daisy sighed "I know..I know"
  18. Daisy said "Me and Lizzy won't let him kill ya'll"
  19. Daisy said "Okay..you know Artemis right?...well...the only way to beat him is if me and Lizzy pull together and make a strong enough bond which we already have that..but..were the only ones that can defeat him..but..were not sure how were going to go about doing that and we hoped ya'll could help us"
  20. Daisy said "I know I am Lizzy" and called Dean and Sam "Hey boys..me and Lizzy need your help"
  21. Daisy nodded "I'll call them..cause its only me and you together that can beat Artemis"
  22. Daisy said "I know you do..i do too"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.