Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I'll make sure I won't get hurt"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighed "I won't sit back and just watch..Lizzy is going to need help..and I'm going to help her"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds and when the Doctor leaves Daisy lays there unable to sleep thinking about Lizzy, her cousins and Enos.
-
Word Association
traditions
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I can't sit back on the sidelines this is my best friend were talking about!"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "Okay...please don't let her go...I can't lose my best friend Doctor"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "But I have to help her..or try too"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Could you move me in there with her...she has to wake up..."
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I'll help her outsmart Artemis if I can"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was releived "Thank you...what about my best friend, Lizzy"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighed "She may be able to out-smart him..but I don't know"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersThey managed to stop the reaction that Lizzy was having and Daisy was waiting worridly for word on Lizzy and her baby.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "But I don't wanna lose my best friend! I can't....Luke..I can't lose Lizzy to that demon!"
-
Word Association
Thanksgiving
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighes "I don't even know if my babys okay"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I'll be there for her if they do an exorcism but yes they'd have to wait until the babys born...but if it helps...we could try"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy jumped "I'm sorry to wake you"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "She can't Luke...she just can't do that!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy laughed "With the Sheriff and Opie im sure"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "What is wrong with me"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Your gonna be okay"